Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 42.07%
  • No

95 57.93%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsc(not another beggar)

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    caring staff, as they say proudly on the tracker no one has ever been disabled for poor ratio
    amazes me not anyone has tried to be the first yet
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    caring staff, as they say proudly on the tracker no one has ever been disabled for poor ratio
    Well, people do get kicked up the rump for hit and running, and if they remain naughty boys and girls, they find that they cannot download any more torrents, so their ratio becomes a status quo.

@ BenchEz...

Wow man... Of course it is slow. Your connection from the moon will take a longer route than mine from Echstabuzanichan. Who cares if the swarms are small and the content restricted. Not me, for one. I value comradeship, and I enjoy reading the posts of our most fervent members. It is what community is really about...

@ SAM...

It's against the rules to mention the site by name or URL, but fsc is allowed, and most refer to it as fsc even within fsc, because fsc has become the watchword for the site.

On a side note, are you going to do something other than banning and humping other members?

@ Artemis...

Your right about finding the right community with the right feel. That's probably why a small select group of us conceived the idea of a fun place in the first place. Caring is sharing, and sharing is caring... Too many people are only interested in the torrents, and don't show enough interests in their neighbours. Lets bring back the community spirit that used to infuse the small bulletin boards of the old days.

@ Sear...

You've obviously been participating in the 'what does fsc mean' thread, on fsc.

@ Danielle...

I can read a comment as fun, but I always respond with a certain sobriety. Mind you, on the odd occasion I made a funny quip, someone thought I was being serious, and a flame war ensued.

Your remark about staff.php has me intrigued. Your not going to be another celtic/silenced/Mark character, where I know you, but don't know you, at the same time?

@ pro267...

I feel I know you, yet you are right on the edge of my awareness.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i already got you squirr3l. see the pic in my previous post

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    please no one quote this post. it will be edited in the future.

edit: damn foxes lol
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 12-22-2007 at 11:55 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    edit: oh btw, just out of curiosity (not threat) what if I told you I downloaded your secrets.php file because I was bored? (i'm only saying this because i know fsc is a bit more secure then lets say... ftn)

Downloading secrets.php would prove fruitless, because I am a genius...

Simply put, secrets still contains the password access to the database, but it is encrypted with some server variables, so placing it on another server and decrypting the strings would still not reveal the password access to the fsc database...

In fact, while fsc was modelled on TBits, using an original tbsource, it has changed completely since those days, only resembling tbsource in it's layout.

The first big change I made to the site was to create a layered forum, so that forums could be categorised (general, clubs etc.). Since those days, I have enhanced the forums to allow members to create their own custom forum groups (try it if you already haven't).

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    i guess i forgot the /sarcasm
    ya, but i help out a lot of sites here and there. the point was, you don't need my help. you're not insanely ignorant like every other sysop out there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    the point was, you don't need my help. you're not insane.

That's a matter of opinion.

There are some here who would consider me insane.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    compared to me? wow

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post

Well, people do get kicked up the rump for hit and running, and if they remain naughty boys and girls, they find that they cannot download any more torrents, so their ratio becomes a status quo.

Naughty is bad even when it's not christmas then I guess
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    @ pro267...

I feel I know you, yet you are right on the edge of my awareness.

Perhaps soon this will change.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast