Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Make A .cue File

The files are extracted. It was a zip file. Extracted, I get those 31 files, a nfo file, which describes the game and the info of all the files to burn, which I posted in my first post.
    and now you need to use the winrar (or power archiver etc.) to extract the .bin/cue from these *.001 - *.031 files... (compressed ->rar then again compressed -> zip... Get it? )

One of the files "Flt-hh04.sfv" has got this info of the 31 other files:
    This file has CRC32 checksums that can be used to check the files for corruption etc. I use freeware tools from http://www.irnis.net (xcsv & xcsc)

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@26 July 2003 - 09:28
    2 words "use cdmage"

when u installed open wat file u want and choose file type under RAW(BIN,ISo,TAO) the it sayes save as, save it in where the program want finish
    Dont be too confidence that your method works

3. Games   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    The answer to your question is just download this program named Make Cue and it will do it for u

4. Games   -   #14
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    The files are extracted. It was a zip file. Extracted, I get those 31 files, a nfo file, which describes the game and the info of all the files to burn, which I posted in my first post.
    and now you need to use the winrar (or power archiver etc.) to extract the .bin/cue from these *.001 - *.031 files... (compressed ->rar then again compressed -> zip... Get it? )
    Thank you very much. The problem is solved. :beerchug:
    It was exactly as you said and I think some of the other guys had that suggestion too, but they didn't simplefied i.e. extracting twice.
    I never thought to extract twice cause, when I right click,
    it usualy shows up (extract with winzip, winrar etc.) but this time it didn't but it worked to extract.
    It was a rip and now I get something like 750MB a .bin and a .cue.
    Every day you learn something new. Well, I just did.

Thanks again to everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12