Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sickest movies you have ever seen

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    stiched, I downloaded it...I am very curious...Wanna watch them all!

u wont regret it....or should i say u will regret watching...depends on how well u can handle yourself...great movies.. tell me how many days..and how many sitting it took for you to watch all 10

i can easily say after watching these 10 ,you can watch any other movies(saw grudge....) without being scared or grossed out....
    i am yet to watch "faces of death" ..heard its real(SnUFF...GOOGLE IT!)...will watch after exams
    for those who want to watch "faces of death"...all the 5 parts....can hardly wait to watch it(read the comments)....its available on IPT

OK FOLKS HERE THEY ARE JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW FACES OF DEATH FIVE IS NOT THE GREATEST QUALITY IS MPEG AND IT WAS THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND ALSO IS A LITTLE OUT OF SYNC TOWARDS THE END OF THE MOVIE ALSO THESE MOVIES ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART NOT INTEDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 17 UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT LMAO BUT SERIOUS THEY ARE STRONG IMAGES ON THESE MOVIES SO PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN VIEWING

here r a few comments that followed.."faces of death"
    1>Geez!! saw these longtime ago don't have the stomach to watch it all over again, had the VCD's threw them away so no one in the house can watch this and go through the nightmare I went through.

Thanx for the upload anyways......

2>I was in my early 20s when i watched part 1 and felt sick to stomach. the guys enjoying this kind of real $hit are psychos. Comeon who would want to see head being chopped off or guy getting electric chair. I'd stay away from most of you now. peace out

3> oh man, i saw all these, thanks for the up.. but i will pass... i am into horrorand can handle any horror movie out there, but this is beyond horror...definitely creepy and gory and real.. .. when you know it is real, it changes everything...almost like some of those snuff movies i have seen before.. it makes you feel sick inside..

4>thanks great up! I've seen 1 2 3 4 but not five. it was very hard to find but the rest are one of a kind so even if 5 is somewhat of a bad copy i still will watch it. this is the woundeful world as we know it. lol
    Last edited by stitched; 12-31-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123