Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitHQ Giveaway.

piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can i have one bithq invite plzzz i have a collection of (1tb) HD-movies that i want to upload to bithq and i assure u that i will not trade ur invite plzzz
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    pikku20045 u want nordic-t invite and i gave u plz give me rep

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    TranceAddict's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I have been using TDC for a while now, and am loving it. I would like another place that has a good dvdr selection... can i have inv pls?
    ca

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There was two more offers for BitHQ today, I think that would be a good thing to know if were given already, and if so, to whom.
    Some users asked here and I saw them in the the others giveaways for BitHQ, it could happen that one only person receives two.

Iīm waiting that to choose the winner.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    hey there, I would like an invite/account. I really like movies and also since I have a seedbox, I usually get new torrrents and seed them and help out the uploaders. Even if I don't get it, its np but it was kind of you to offer such a good tracker for free

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    if there is one then please give me one ......... this is the one of the best site which contain both asian and western dvds. so thats why i dont wanna miss it ...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've heard about this tracker and I think it's one of the best trackers I've ever heard. I'm using some trackers and when accessing to a tracker, the 1st thing I go for is movies or music videos in DVD type, yep, DVD, 'cause I'm really interested in watching some stuffs in high quality. And I incessantly find out new trackers that I've not had so that I may get some high quality stuffs. I've read a review about bithq once before, and I was momentarily dazzled by this, "it's so amazing", thought I.
    I'll appreciate it very much if you give me an invite of this, and if so, this is the best tracker I've ever had

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    romerito852's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hello!!

Can i have one invite, please??

I would like to take part of it, i am power user in torrentleech and a good seeder.

my email is: [email protected]

Thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bithq open signup one week,its every saturday night just for two hours,so you can wait until tommorow.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by elboymaster View Post
    Bithq open signup one week,its every saturday night just for two hours,so you can wait until tommorow.
    Thanks for the tip. What time zone do they use? GMT or US Eastern?
    Boy I really want to be part of BitHQ so bad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12