Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare at the end of this year

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hi Kavselj, nice to see you here

Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like
    I know the problem is on my side, I did tell you guys about forgot to reboot the windows, asking for forgiveness for my mistake. But I'm not a cheater. But what surprise me is all the staff in the channel keep saying I'm a cheater while cannot proof how much fake data have been uploaded, because they know that the answer would be zero.

They are tagged. After that they are disabled when the script runs. Many of them came to our support channel, got re-enabled and to be honest, some of them are fine now. But those that got caught again, as said before, something is wrong on their side
    it's true, it was my mistake not to reboot the windows after reinstalling the utorrent, so I think somehow the peerid was still in the memory. But I came just short after you re-enabled my account. Once again, what confuse me is then the staffs in there said that I'm a cheater ?? I came because I have a problem and need their help, explained my problem honestly, have proofs that I'm not a cheater but why the staff didn't want to understand my problem ?

The script was tested before it went live. Also some users admitted that they were using modified clients or third party software. One example is this: http://forum.*************.com/about350.html

Everyone has a chance to defend themselves and every single one of them is told the reason why they were banned If people can't accept the truth, not our problem really. Script is working and if they're fine on other trackers (that don't have the script like this) that doesn't mean that something is wrong on our side
    I really don't question the script. I think you guys do a really good job here by inventing something that will help this community becoming a better one. I came to ask for help, and the staffs didn't want to understand and said that I'm a cheater. Why you guys don't want to understand my situation ? I recall this incident on other high level tracker, they really understand my problem and helped me.

Please help me Kavselj

thanks so much

2. BitTorrent   -   #32

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    good luck 4 u , hope u get another one

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thanks, but still no answer, I also PMed feeling hoping to get a really nice help here

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like
    I don't play the smartass i just tryed to explain myself clearly on this topic which i have read many times recently and i drew my conclution from that which i assume you didn't like. Yes your right i know nothing about the situation or anti cheat scripts i follow the rules set that's it i just found it odd that i see so many of these threads and close to all of them have said the person being kicked has not had a chance to explain themselves. only the staff and the members know the truth at the end of the day theres always two sides to every tale.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-31-2007 at 05:48 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I don't play the smartass i just tryed to explain myself clearly on this topic which i have read many times recently and i drew my conclution from that which i assume you didn't like. Yes your right i know nothing about the situation or anti cheat scripts i follow the rules set that's it i just found it odd that i see so many of these threads and close to all of them have said the person being kicked has not had a chance to explain themselves. only the staff and the members know the truth at the end of the day theres always two sides to every tale.
    yes, please give me a chance... well, you did admit there's an error with the script at the first time so you enabled my account, when it came to the 2nd time, that only 10 minutes after you enabled my account, using a fresh installation of utorrent only I forgot to reboot the Windows so somehow the peerid still maybe still in the memory and that's why the script detected again, I've been kicked away from the channel, the staff kept saying I'm a cheater without proofs how much fake data have been uploaded, while I have proofs of downloaded torrent on my VPS. Yet the staff kept saying I'm a cheater, coming back on the other day and on another day, I got kicked again and again from the channel. I'm really sad, how come a good user, be blamed as a cheater

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Guys, think this would be the best of my life since the 2008 started

These few days I've been worked out, putting all my efforts and being determined to talked to ScT staffs even got kicked again and again, while I still put my hope in getting back my ScT account.
    And it's true that hope never fails

Just now, I received back my account, fully restored by ScT staffs there on ScT.support IRC channel.

Thanks to deviant and Pedro for gave me a chance, I explained about the situation and finally deviant restored back my account.

Thanks to you all ScT staffs. This is the best gift from ScT in this 2008 and I still say ScT is the best. You know even before this I've been banned, many times I said also in another thread that this site is certainly the best

Happy new year to you all ScT staffs

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    Guys, think this would be the best of my life since the 2008 started

These few days I've been worked out, putting all my efforts and being determined to talked to ScT staffs even got kicked again and again, while I still put my hope in getting back my ScT account.
    And it's true that hope never fails

Just now, I received back my account, fully restored by ScT staffs there on ScT.support IRC channel.

Thanks to deviant and Pedro for gave me a chance, I explained about the situation and finally deviant restored back my account.

Thanks to you all ScT staffs. This is the best gift from ScT in this 2008 and I still say ScT is the best. You know even before this I've been banned, many times I said also in another thread that this site is certainly the best

Happy new year to you all ScT staffs
    im very happy for u m8 im very glad that u got your acc back

so it is true miracle can happend after all

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    remember, hope never fails

yes, there's a miracle if we keep put our hope

thanks to you all guys who took time to post a good and encouraging comments here, I really appreciate it

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Glad you got your account back, persistence does pay off

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast