Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well, this thread seems to have been severely derailed from the OP.

Can it be closed, please?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    agreed

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Guess the thread starter is even more confused now, than he was before posting it =D

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

What happened to respecting people?

Re: awesomeness

Good moral to your story, and also true in all aspects of life - respect is paramount!

Sound familiar?

Could be, you never know who you are talking to here on the internet. Might be a way to divert attention
    I was sincere in my post in the awesomeness thread, and I hold true to what I said there; however I am not nice to the ignorant.

If you are using the list in your signature as a diversion, then you are wasting your own time, as well as mine, which leads me to think you aren't a member of any worthwhile tracker, as you lack the required common sense, knowledge, and attitude.
    The ignorant? How about the arrogant? Re-read what you said that I am quoting.

Just because I don't make userbars that show I am a VIP/User/PowerUser to sites does not mean I am not one.

Why do you or anyone have those userbars in your signature?

I know why, because you are bragging, for your epenis. Hate to tell you, but it doesnt make you cooler then the next guy.

My signature is what is called a satire, meaning it is a joke making fun of people who list their trackers and brag about being power users.

I am a member of plenty of your "high level" trackers and have been since they became trackers.

Don't talk down to me if you do not know who I am, that is the most Arrogant and Ignorant thing to do, and I find it very ironic with what you said above, it is very amusing to me!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post

As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

Here is the speed times and pre time list (Fastest to slowest)

S*C
    S*T/F*N/F*C
    TL/revtt/FL
    ST/czone
    SCL
    Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities
    You sure know too much about places you are begging to get in.

That is a major flaw in torrenting - that retards release so much information for all to see.
    Lol, beggin? Reread my signature....it is a joke, two of those "trackers" are not even real trackers, I am making fun of people who brag in their signatures about which trackers they are in because they think it makes them cool
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-31-2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    It's new year, be nice!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

yes of course its real..

its like scc,sct sites with fast pre,speed is good to and general categories movies,games,tv show and many more

HAHA its nothing like S*C or S*T, the pre times suck, they post nuked stuff after its been nuked, the site sucks to be honest. Youll get better speeds off of piratebay!
    That hurts huh!!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    we're not out to be another ScT or SCC. We want to be our own unique site offering what our members want.

So please stop dissing us and if you dislike us that badly give me your username and I'll disable you.

Pre-times aren't everything, its just an e-penis thing (which u seem to be against)

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yeah, I agree, when I started this thread I just wanted to know more about the site; now it looks like an epenis comparison.

Just wanted some info.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I LIKED THE TOP 10 SICKEST PACK!! Weirdos! Anybody , who hurts ScL are being treated in the next episode of Heroes..I take his/her power...Not neccessarily by yanking off the scull. But kinda.
    Take care... ScL ROX!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I LIKED THE TOP 10 SICKEST PACK!! Weirdos! Anybody , who hurts ScL are being treated in the next episode of Heroes..I take his/her power...Not neccessarily by yanking off the scull. But kinda.
    Take care... ScL ROX!
    Are you really Sylar from the Herores?
    Please stop scaring the users.

---------------
    The flower is still blooming. Give it some time guys.
    To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast