Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just kept a low profile in S02... But I regained my abilities.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I LIKED THE TOP 10 SICKEST PACK!! Weirdos! Anybody , who hurts ScL are being treated in the next episode of Heroes..I take his/her power...Not neccessarily by yanking off the scull. But kinda.
    Take care... ScL ROX!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Arigato, wakarimas...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I joined ScL, and I think it has a great potential to be a very good tracker If anyone discuss about the pretimes, cmon guys, this is a new tracker, I do think back in the time when ScT or FTN were established they're also had a problem with that

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    scl is open sign up right now i just signed up 20 minutes ago

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    scl is open sign up right now i just signed up 20 minutes ago
    are you talking about the flower?

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Sounds to me more like someone got banned or something and is throwing a tantrum. but anyways... this tracker is very good and is only going to get better.... pre times aren't Sh*t so why is this guys throwing irrellevant BS up in the air as a smokescreen??? in addition he keeps throwing mentiontions of more established well know trackers such as s*c, S*t and F*n in the mix..??? is this guy stupid!!?? comparing any new tracker to any of these is going to make his point and he knows it... also by the look of his posts, he has a chip on his shoulder about it which leads me to think that he has had an unpleasant experience there of some sort..
    as for speeds, as i said they are only gonna get better.. community is awesome no matter what mr.crabby ass has to say(since i tend to ignore blatten idiocracy anyways) over all its a very good tracker that is gonna have a great year!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sorry Guys,

I have been very sick all day and the drugs made me a little grouchy thats all.

Didnt mean any disrespect to anyone and I am reading over my comments now and definitely am not normally like that.

I hate being sick

sorry again mates

Happy holidays guys and be safe out on new years!

ps. my comments were for the wrong scl too I am noticing ...talk about felling like an asshole and an idiot.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I apologize it's not the flower that is open. Thought it was though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69
    ps. my comments were for the wrong scl too I am noticing
    lol.... that seems to be happening a lot lately.., confusion i mean between the 3 S*Ls...
    hope ya feel better soon(nobody likes a crabby ass )... sucks being sick on a holiday..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast