Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: do you wake up with a boner ?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    the male human body trains its penis this way - no joke.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I just had to ask!!

Hi Alice,

Why is it when guys wake up they have an erection in the morning? Does this happen to ALL guys? Thanks.

Dear Reader,

Many men think their penises are erect upon waking because of urine buildup in the bladder, but this is false. Morning erections are technically nighttime erections which happen during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep (when most dreaming occurs), although men older than sixty years may have them during even non-REM sleep. Generally, we experience four intervals of REM sleep per night. These spontaneous woodies in the wee hours are caused by specific neuroreflexes that are stimulated during REM sleep.

Most guys have nocturnal erections throughout their lifetime, and their frequency, along with one's awareness of them, may vary. Nighttime/morning erections can be noticeably harder or stiffer than those had when awake. The penis can stay erect for up to two hours nightly, and not all men who have erections during the night wake up with one in the morning.

Alice

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    I just had to ask!!

Hi Alice,

Why is it when guys wake up they have an erection in the morning? Does this happen to ALL guys? Thanks.

Dear Reader,

Many men think their penises are erect upon waking because of urine buildup in the bladder, but this is false. Morning erections are technically nighttime erections which happen during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep (when most dreaming occurs), although men older than sixty years may have them during even non-REM sleep. Generally, we experience four intervals of REM sleep per night. These spontaneous woodies in the wee hours are caused by specific neuroreflexes that are stimulated during REM sleep.

Most guys have nocturnal erections throughout their lifetime, and their frequency, along with one's awareness of them, may vary. Nighttime/morning erections can be noticeably harder or stiffer than those had when awake. The penis can stay erect for up to two hours nightly, and not all men who have erections during the night wake up with one in the morning.

Alice
    that's right. and women experience the same thing. it's just not so obvious when they wake up.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I just had to ask!!

Hi Alice,

Dear Reader,

Alice
    that's right. and women experience the same thing. it's just not so obvious when they wake up.
    That I didn't know,are you saying ladies have "wet" dreams like blokes do???

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Lounge   -   #35

sure.

during rem women often have a vaginal sexual arousal (wet vagina, swelling of the clitoris and labia).

that's why many women like to "cuddle" when they wake up in the morning.

6. Lounge   -   #36

sure.

during rem women often have a vaginal sexual arousal (wet vagina, swelling of the clitoris and labia).

that's why many women like to "cuddle" when they wake up in the morning.
    so that mean women and men who sleep better are more horny in the morning ?

and am gona video cam my woodie and gona find out how long does it stay that way

7. Lounge   -   #37
    HAHAHA...that was funny clip
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Its funny that this thread is about waking up with a boner and there is someone named GRIPPER talking about boners

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I just had to ask!!

Hi Alice,

Dear Reader,

Alice

wow. 2 hours. this gives me an idea...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @ polarbear - u know ur shyt man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234