Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: sct disable

Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Kimee, if u do read this...please be fair and review the evidence I sent. Thx.
    Kimii left staff like 2months ago, so don't wait up for that response.

Come to #sct.support and we'll try and sort something out though.
    Thanks for the update Swax.

@staff...you may want to remove kimii from the rep list.

Don't know my ass from a hole in the ground re:irc. Is there no other means? Maybe a msg. could be fowarded (w my email included)? I'd glady (re)write my msg to kimii for delivery to ScT staff if you are so inclined Swax.

Oh and for the record, (directed towards the peeps who are thinking 'haha cheater') I wasn't even a power user and my disable was months ago..so, NO...my disable has nothing to do with cheating!!!

I belong to several reputable sites..some listed in my sig and some not (yes..the rare ones), because I respect site's wishes not to be named in public. I make a genuine effort to be more than just a 'user' on these sites and I think cheaters should be shot!

Shoot me a pm Swax if you think you can help (just deliver my message to ScT staff). Thanx for your time.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    PM'd

The Staff rep lists aren't very accurate. Every ScT Staff member is here, but only 2 are on that list. Not sure what it's like with other sites, but perhaps something to bear in mind in future.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i dont want to call anyone a cheat but at the same time i hate coincidences. they make a post saying they updated their cheat scripts and within the next few weeks the amount of people claiming to be banned for no reason has gone way up. maybe you're all just so special that they single you out of a crowd over 17000 people.

also everyone seems to make a point of saying they didnt cheat before they even know why it was disabled for sure, guilty much?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i dont want to call anyone a cheat but at the same time i hate coincidences. they make a post saying they updated their cheat scripts and within the next few weeks the amount of people claiming to be banned for no reason has gone way up. maybe you're all just so special that they single you out of a crowd over 17000 people.

also everyone seems to make a point of saying they didnt cheat before they even know why it was disabled for sure, guilty much?
    To sooth your mind mine was most likely cuz my IP changed too many times (also used my acct while on extended vacation to the UK).

Good enuff for you?? Like I give a shit.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Good enuff for you?? Like I give a shit.
    I wub you .
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345