Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: request iTS

jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Poor guy and his poor request thread. I don't think anyone remembers what this thread was about. But still, I get a kick out of reading some of these posts.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    LomiCA's Avatar UsERS HeARt
    hey here Not Chat Room
    Just I asked For iTS Invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    lol mine as well close this thread
    5 iTS members, including myself, pointed out that you mine as well close this thread because you arent active enough in the forums here at FST, that was the second post mind you....

Im not trying to mean, but I will only give invites to people who deserve them and I think I speak for everyone here on the forums, we just dont know you enough to invite you to our trackers.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-04-2008 at 09:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Can someone answer me, how are invites handed out on iTs.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Can someone answer me, how are invites handed out on iTs.
    pu and up per request only

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Only PU+ can request invites. It's a very small community there, so getting an invite there is not easy.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    So what is the site all about, just another site like scl (a community plus new 0day site)

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    It's a CZ/SK tracker that has an English alternative. The sites well designed. It's small only a little over 550 users a little over 1500 torrents. I kind of hope it stays that way not to big otherwise it'll ruin the small town feel of the site. The things that get the biggest snatches are things with CZ/SK subs/audio. The staff are friendly so to speak so you won't see crap like if it's in the FAQ your PM will be ignored (gosh I hate that it's frankly rude) and they have a no ratio system. Things it's not, it's not ScT or FTN, the pre times aren't remotely astonishing, you may or may not get a snatch on something you upload and it doesn't have a huge torrent base with massive packs. There's more to it then that but that's the cut and dry comparison on the site. I like it overall but that's just one persons opinion.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Only PU+ can request invites. It's a very small community there, so getting an invite there is not easy.
    Or you can donate and get invites in return!
    Last edited by NOLF; 01-04-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345