Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry giveaway

max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen View Post
    It was the flower I was refering to...But as pandabear said earlier my chances seems gone by giving away accounts, witch i believe isn't that wrong, why can't you give it to somebody that will use it since I'm only taking up a slot in the userbase not using it...
    Completely in agrrement. I don't have invites yet in ScL (flower) but you look like a nice guy that deserves to be there.

Talk to people at BitMe I think they will understand and give the invites back.

Keep giving away the invites/accounts because there are lots of good people here, but there are only few people like the cheater who invited you, and if you invited good people, probably they will get invites and give them away like you once did and helped them. And the cheater... well he lost his account, you lost (but may recover) your invites, and if you don't recover them, oh well, the community here at FST is paying for his crime, not you, you still hav your account.

Btw: BitMe rules!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You can talk with BitMe staff... But if u say " was for giving away an invite " I don't know what they gonna do.. first confirm if they allow the giveaway of their invites in public forums.. If they not, and you explain your problem... probably you will get banned.

Good Luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    very bad news mate to lose ur Bitme invites bcz of one , but nice to lose the invites not to lose the whole account

i would like your PT account as i dont get into this tracker before and i heard it's pretty good and also it has a good staff there so mate can i get it please ??

if u want Ratio proofs or speedtest i'll post it here or pm u with it

thanks in advance

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    You can talk with BitMe staff... But if u say " was for giving away an invite " I don't know what they gonna do.. first confirm if they allow the giveaway of their invites in public forums.. If they not, and you explain your problem... probably you will get banned.

Good Luck!
    Often when something like this happens I think it's better to be quiet and just face the facts than to talk to staff as thats often like pouring gas on the fire...

Seems like all the posts have made me realize that I should continue giving away invites in the future, as it might pay back some day...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Server failure, please delete.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 01-04-2008 at 12:17 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good story.. hope it ends well.
    Why would you ask for invites back?
    I wouldn't bother.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I donīt need what you are offering and I canīt give you a Flower invite because Iīm not a member of that site. I only want to give you my personal opinion about what happened to you. I think that we all have been scammed some time, as a matter of fact joined to FST because I was "googleing" looking for help and I arrived here: I invited a guy to BitMeTV, my first invite, and in just one day he was caught cheating, my account was disabled, but rvt helped me a lot (they re-enabled my account but until whoknowswhen I have no invites), so I stood at FST, I liked the place and the people around here.
    In 3 months Iīve given more than 50 invites and I received much more satisfactions than disappointments. And believe me, some of those satisfactions were truly awesome and surprising.
    I really donīt like give invites for the pleasure of giving, I am responsible for those invites and if I love the site I must care about it, for that reason I usually choose to whom I give my invites, many times I see a guy asking something and I sent him/her a PM asking the info I need... I read his posts, I see how is the feed-back with other members... I believe in "hunchs", and I make myself an idea of the user... kinda profile. Until know I am very close to 100% of accuracy.
    By the way, the guy that f*** me off with BitMeTv.. I knew him for almost two years.
    So, my advise: keep helping and expect nothing in change, be selective, give invites and try never give your accounts, accounts that you got because somebody one day believed in you and only in you. Things will go to you soft and easy.

This site changed my mind about this sharing thing in 180š, and each day I learn something new.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I feel your pain. I had a guy get his HDB account disabled in less then 6 hours.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    kk its so simple u lost all of ur bitme invitation because one of ur invitees was stupied , un responsible and ungrateful son of bitch and u keep making giveaways couz u want to
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Sorry to hear that mate. I also had some experiences like that a few times. Fortunately that didn't happened on my favorite trackers.

You just need to take your time to choose the right people when make giveaways. Or don't make giveaways but if you see someone that ask for an invite, and you feel like it's the right person, then you may invite him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast