Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Angry giveaway

max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen View Post
    Often when something like this happens I think it's better to be quiet and just face the facts than to talk to staff as thats often like pouring gas on the fire...

Seems like all the posts have made me realize that I should continue giving away invites in the future, as it might pay back some day...
    No, no and no! Man just don't give up like that, their rules say:

If you have surplus invites, look for opportunities to use a few of them. Try some other member trackers where you participate. Look for good members who have been there a while (4-6 months or more) and who upload quality shares, post worthwhile comments, and have good share ratios (the higher the better). It's easy enough to spot good candidates once you start looking.
    Just explain the situation say you invited for free a person that said that needed the account and that you though that was trustfull acording to his ratios. And you have no problem, I really think the staff there is very nice. And even their foruns have that trade/giveaway/request section, soooo what are you waiting for?

I would never had a BitMe account (that I love) If a user didn't give it to me in another forum and I'm really thankfull to him now.

You're a good person, who invited someone who you thought was good too, the rules allow you to do that.
    Last edited by max59x; 01-05-2008 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Damn quotes

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    I'll close this thread tomorow, and unless something new comes up, i'm already pretty sure now whos gonna get the account...
    ...and the person who is getting the account is...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    your 100% right :>

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    I'll close this thread tomorow, and unless something new comes up, i'm already pretty sure now whos gonna get the account...
    ...and the person who is getting the account is...
    ...is...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Sorry for the late announcement

The account vent to sheriflove, who gave nice response to this thread and to my concerns trough pm...thanks sheriflove

...new giveaway coming up...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234