Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website Crap

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@26 July 2003 - 23:26
    oh ya i see... dang that costs money!!!
    Only about 8 to 10 bucks for a 1 to 2 year registration . Or you can set up your own server on your pc. If you have an always on connection. If you dont like linux you can set up a web server on windows. www.foxserv.net has apache win32 with mysql and php support all bundeled into one installer.

Or you may just want to drop the whole aspect of php all together and find you a free web host with just simple html support. That may be your best bet if you cant host your own site, and dont want to pay for a domain name.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    well ive gotten tired of html only i want more crap on my sites so what is one of thos 8-10 bucks a year sites so i could set one up man

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@27 July 2003 - 01:19
    well ive gotten tired of html only i want more crap on my sites so what is one of thos 8-10 bucks a year sites so i could set one up man
    I would take at look at that link obiwan just posted first. You might find something good there. If you cant then heres a good domain registar thats cheap.

http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    thank you so much guys!!! you guys are cool B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12