Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles Giveaway

meroo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thnx man for this great give i wonder if i have a one...thnx any way..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Here are the reasons I'd love an invite. I was an oink member when it closed. I had just got an invite after months of trying and was on the verge of becoming a power user the day it shut down. I mostly listen to indie music - a few of my favorite bands are Spoon, the Shins, Rogue Wave, Elliott Smith, and Arcade Fire. I discovered Arcade Fire on oink. I was really looking forward to all of the added search functions that you get when you're a power user, which made it all the more painful when it closed. I'm an avid concert goer, and usually hit up a few of a band's shows after I discover them, as was the case with Arcade Fire. Anyway, I've been trying to get a waffles invite since oink closed, but haven't been able to pull it off yet. I'd love it if you could give me one of the invites so I can have an avenue to find more bands that I like. I don't have a screenshot of my oink account, but I do have a jpg of my oink invite email, so I'd be happy to send you that if you want. Thanks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Hey buddy,

Would really appreciate the invite to waffles. I have been using STMusic and it is decent but It definitely does not match in terms of content. Why I deserve this invite? Hm, well basically I couldn't live without music. I'm a hip-hop/rap fanatic and listen to lots of old school stuff that dropped in the 90s and also some new school stuff (not mainstream). I'm also a electronic music enthusiast but I have a site for those needs, sometimes (very occasionally) I will also listen to rock. It would be great to have a site like this where you can search for albums especially underground and oldschool stuff that is difficult to find.
    Last edited by mrbombastic; 01-06-2008 at 08:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i am a great fan of indie and alternative rock and as you know this kind of content has always been hard to find.
    i used to get the content from oink and indie torrents but after oink is closed down i feel empty.
    that is the main reason i look for an invite.
    i hope to get one.
    thank you already.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyPhErX View Post
    Finally, another member who values their account and invites at Waffles and isn't just randomly giving them away. Props to you for doing so, great giveaway.
    Thanks. I still didn't receive a PM from him so I still have both I'll give him a few more hours to PM me then I'll pick another guy.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    moh714's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Last edited by moh714; 01-06-2008 at 04:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Ok a reason why i deserve a invite. Honestly I don't know if I deserve one but I do want one. The main reason I am interested in checking out waffles is I have yet to find a music site that has artist that I cant seem to find anyplace else. Waffles is my last resort. Seems some canadian artist are hard to find but maybe not on waffles.
    If you do give me an invite I can honestly say that I have never been kicked out of any of my private torrent sites, I keep good ratio. I used to do trading with invites but nowadays for the good private sites you have to be careful, you give out an invite and that person does something bad you get screwed. I value my sites too much to screw them up.
    So before I ramble on much longer I would appreciate a invite so heres hoping

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I search a waffles invite since november.

My favourite musical style POP, disco, hip-hop, rap.
    My favourite artists at 2007: Gwen Stefan, Nelly Furtado, Rihanna, Eve, Akon and Timbaland.
    I listen new musics from the radio.

My Top 15 Album: (@ 2006-2007):
    -Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad (2007)
    -Timbaland - Presents Shock Value (2007)
    -Will I Am - Songs About Girls (2007)
    -Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston (2007)
    -Paul Oakenfold-Greatest Hits And Remixes (2007)
    -Kanye_West-Graduation (2007)
    -Nelly Furtado - Loose (2006)
    -Justin Timberlake-Futuresex-Lovesound (2006)
    -Holly Dolly-Pretty Donkey Girl (2006) :-)
    -Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape (2006)
    -Fergie - The Dutchess (2006)
    -Britney Spears - Blackout (2007)
    -Bob Sinclair - Soundz Of Freedom (2007)
    -Armin Van Buuren-The Sound Of Goodbye (2007)
    -50 Cent-Curtis (2007)

i have 10/1 Mbit internet @ home
    and i have 200/200 Mbit server
    My Speedtest:

My bitHUmen stat:
    http://kepfeltoltes.pirateclub.hu/pics/bH+stat.jpg

My Independence torrent stat:
    http://kepfeltoltes.pirateclub.hu/pics/indep+stat.jpg

My What.cd stat:
    http://kepfeltoltes.pirateclub.hu/pics/what.cd+stat.jpg
    Last edited by Malibu007; 01-06-2008 at 05:52 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    very hard rules for music site (also for your first ga lol)
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast