Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

Originally posted by Jibbler@28 July 2003 - 03:59
    Its definitely a fake. There wouldn't be a true screener copy out before the theatrical release. Common sense should tell you this. Oh yeah, and refer to the bible when in doubt.
    eh there could be... dumb and dumberer has a screener before the theatricle release

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Or it could be a fake, which it is.

Delete this thread already, for petes sake...

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+28 July 2003 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 28 July 2003 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@28 July 2003 - 03:59
    Its definitely a fake.&nbsp; There wouldn&#39;t be a true screener copy out before the theatrical release.&nbsp; Common sense should tell you this.&nbsp; Oh yeah, and refer to the bible when in doubt.
    eh there could be... dumb and dumberer has a screener before the theatricle release [/b][/quote]
    Wasn&#39;t that a workprint? Yes it can be done with luck and if you know the right people, but I&#39;m sure that one was a workprint.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    johnny english had a realese a while b4 it came out

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Hey guys,

This file is such a fake .I started downloading it a couple of hours ago and all it does is searching for sources. It hasn&#39;t found one source in all this time. So this is just a bogus file and Spyware is just full of (sh)it. He&#39;s just an attention seeker that has nothing better to do than to post bogus messages on forums so he can get some attention that his mother probably doesn&#39;t give to hime.

Spyware if you&#39;re reading this, you are really pathetic...

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    if your telling the truth then why dont you just tell us your supernode and let 1 of us download a few MB so we can confirm its real?? also can you tell us where and how you got this so called freddyvsjason screener?

fuck Derby County

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    johnny english had a realese a while b4 it came out
    it may have if ur in the USA.

it came out quite long ago in the UK

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Paul_Nffc
    Quote: if your telling the truth then why dont you just tell us your supernode and let 1 of us download a few MB so we can confirm its real?? also can you tell us where and how you got this so called freddyvsjason screener?

-----------------
    I tried that yesterday no luck at all the movie didn&#39;t even come when I searched jumping node after node but I&#39;m still not going to say its fake until its confirmed

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    I will say it again

1. If you have it share it&#33;
    2. If you have it and you dont want to share it shut up cause we dont give a sh1t&#33;
    3. If you dont have it and you just want attention call your mom cause we dont give a sh1t&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by LeUaNt|cS+28 July 2003 - 07:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeUaNt|cS @ 28 July 2003 - 07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@28 July 2003 - 07:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler
    @28 July 2003 - 03:59
    Its definitely a fake. There wouldn&#39;t be a true screener copy out before the theatrical release. Common sense should tell you this. Oh yeah, and refer to the bible when in doubt.

eh there could be... dumb and dumberer has a screener before the theatricle release
    Wasn&#39;t that a workprint? Yes it can be done with luck and if you know the right people, but I&#39;m sure that one was a workprint. [/b][/quote]
    nah i watched it in theaters also it was the same thing.... anyway just close the thread the guy is just sitting there readind all this stuff giggling like a little girl and isnt gonna reply

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast