Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What trackers are good with XviD / DivX DVDR's

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    geom, ths (non-0day)
    oh STFU about writing the entire name of THS

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    where can we find old Xvids.. say a movie released 5-10yrs ago..
    no where
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    THX everyone, solid info in this thread.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    All suggestions above are worthless.

True answer is : KG, FSS, CG, SITR and x264. A bit more common, you have CO and Goem which are still a bit small.

Can't believe you ask for older XviD and most people keep naming all the top 0day trackers that barely have any.

User of the .torrent files

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    Can't believe you ask for older XviD and most people keep naming all the top 0day trackers that barely have any.
    xvid is still useful dude, i have my xbox modded and it has trouble with lots of x264 files. the xbox is definitely sweet to have for all sorts of scene releases and good movies me and my friends can watch. dont knock a format thats still good. i wish i had some money for a good HTPC.

btw original poster, torrentleech has been treating me well, it has lots of nice moviespacks, etc.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    xvid is still useful dude, i have my xbox modded and it has trouble with lots of x264 files. the xbox is definitely sweet to have for all sorts of scene releases and good movies me and my friends can watch. dont knock a format thats still good. i wish i had some money for a good HTPC.

btw original poster, torrentleech has been treating me well, it has lots of nice moviespacks, etc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast