Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vice City Q&A.. A lot of at least...

So you've beat the final storyline mission?

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by VxD@13 July 2003 - 15:45
    GOTO http://happysurfer.com/cheats.html
    Nice site,has loads of patches and stuff.Thanks.

3. Games   -   #23
    Well I don't think so, it only say's 50% or so done for mission's and from what I hear, you end up fighting the guy who you were working for at the start for all of vice city and I haven't done that yet, but I can't find anymore for the life of me and my cell phone never rings anymore, guess it's time to find a new line of buisness B) , mabey it's the one property I don't have that will get the ball rolling but I haven't run into it yet.The one I don't have is a condo or just a save place from what I understand but I have the night club, ice cream,car dealer,condos,mansion,docks,I can't name them all but 14 out of 15??

4. Games   -   #24
    Is anyone else having the "Catostrophic Failure" error at around 40% into the installshield installation? I have both CDs, bins and cues, and extracted everything correctly. Is it my Windows XP thats causing the problem? Or maybe the privilages under my User name? Has anyone eiter installed/played this yet or worked around this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Buy!

5. Games   -   #25
    Ok its simple enough, i noticed a few people had problems with the game, so i'll post the way i did it (just finished downloading, have the game on ps2, so much better on pc).

1. Go through the normal installation on cd1, but at the start of the installation, deselect the radio station.
    2. Install (it shouldnt ask for cd2)
    3. On cd2, go to the patch folder, copy the exe file and go to where you installed vice city, and replace that main exe with the one you copied.

Voila

6. Games   -   #26
    I get "Data Error Cyclic Redundancy check" Data 2.cab when trying to install FLA-VCA.CUE

Any suggestions please?

7. Games   -   #27
    I'm not sure if this is the cue files fault because all it does is load up the bin, i make my own cue files (quicker than to find a download) and this is what i got:

FILE "FLT-VCA.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

I doubt itll work because it soughta sounds like its corrupt there, check that corrupt file fixer in the dev forum, i havnt read about it yet, but i saw the topic awhile ago.

8. Games   -   #28
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    i got a real version of vice city juts a couple days ago and i seems to go quite slow on my computer i have a pentium 4 is there any way that i could make the game run alot faster?

9. Games   -   #29
    what is your Ram and What is it running at?

10. Games   -   #30
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    i got 480 MB of Ram

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast