Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sceners Threaten to Destroy BitTorrent, "One Step at a Time"

AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Of course it's people in the "scene" , who else would it be?
    there are others who would want to fuck with Brandon...like the people that hacked his accounts a while back.
    also like the sluts who want to fuck with everyone

2. News (Archive)   -   #12

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    Lol, this is an even more pathetic attempt than those made by the MPAA and the RIAA to stop p2p. If they want to get something done, they should team up with the MPAA/RIAA

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Let's not give'em any ideas.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    What goes around..
    Anyway it looks more personal than they are trying to make it looks like.. if you wanted to take down P2P would you start by ST/FTN ?
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 01-17-2008 at 05:36 AM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Braging and posting notices, that's the realm of script kiddies.
    My personal feelings is that the people behind this will tun out to be just a couple of rogue teenies that want to feel like they are hot shit.

A lot of these torrent sites are run by kids also that have almost no real computer skills.
    It's a lot easier to take a site down than to keep it up. I think the problems have only started.

Last edited by Broken; 01-08-2008 at 06:43 AM.

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    A lot of these torrent sites are run by kids also that have almost no real computer skills.
    It's a lot easier to take a site down than to keep it up. I think the problems have only started.

I can assure you I'm no kid. I also am educated in many different languages including php, tcl, c/c++, java just to name a few.
    I'm also very good at administrating unix, which I use as my main operating system.

I think the better statement would be, 99% of humans are more gullible than the remaining 1%. You believed exactly what they wanted you to believe, and you did so without any proof
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post

I can assure you I'm no kid. I also am educated in many different languages including php, tcl, c/c++, java just to name a few.
    I'm also very good at administrating unix, which I use as my main operating system.

I think the better statement would be, 99% of humans are more gullible than the remaining 1%. You believed exactly what they wanted you to believe, and you did so without any proof
    You're right, my whole knowledge of who is running these sites is based upon stories of 15 year old making hundreds of dollars a month (or more). I find there is usually some truth, if not total, in such stories. Not every site is able to pull profits, but it happens.

Then again, I didn't call you out specifically. So relax, I am not questioning your qualifications.

But, I would like to know who "they" are.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Glad I use newsgroups and don't give a fuck about all this gay e-drama.

Fuck the scene and all it's pre-pubescent hangers-on and wannabes. Fuck the BT scene as well with it's pay to leech BS, and all the rest of it, reap what you sow, cockfags.

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Glad I use newsgroups and don't give a fuck about all this gay e-drama.

Fuck the scene and all it's pre-pubescent hangers-on and wannabes. Fuck the BT scene as well with it's pay to leech BS, and all the rest of it, reap what you sow, cockfags.

Similar to my own feelings, only much, much, less eloquently put.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast