Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: pumpin-servers

mecca
    What a fucking embarassment lol.

You fail miserably at spelling, typing and forming sentences.

Nevermind trying to run a fucking torrent site by copying others work blatantly whilst adding your own special input of shite.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Texan's Avatar I know you !!
    I stopped signing up new sites coz of sites like this !!
    and if anyone try to signup just to check, beware not use common username and password that you use on other trackers. who knows whats gonna happen
    Dang !!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Seems they are going PAY 2 LEECH

Quote Originally Posted by warrior12(owner)
    B.A.R WK 04 COVER

this is a sneak preview for the bar tomoz if we don't start
    gettin donations the bar will turn donations only.

donate and enjoy .

BAR MP3 DVD Discs dont even exist anymore! So he wants people to pay for a fake and you shouldnt pay for torrents anyway - i smell a con

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I must admit i would be very carfull if it was myself...
    This site seems to have one and only one reason to be around and a lot is put on this one upload a week to such a extent that they are now asking for donations for it????
    BAR Busted !!!!
    This site starts near on same time !!!!
    Only so called source for the BAR ????
    No forcing users to have to donate to site to keep it going ???
    Ummm most normal sites do such things ???

This may well be a sting of some sort and as paypal have to have all your real information what better way for the police or such like to get who's downloading this so called BAR

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Bjw's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mancat View Post
    site is now up and running www.pumpin-servers.co.uk

@dididave

u just don't like me becuse u are a tosser and i am not and total-torrents told me to spam ur site take it up with them lol u to scared to meet me

Napster would never say such a thing and neither would the rabbit.You are way out of line.Also if I tell you to do something are you going to do it.I think NOT!!!!!! Grow up

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    From System at 2008-01-24 01:50:37 (8 hours ago) GMT
    okay bar this week will be vip only so donate £5 or more become a vip and get bar really fast u will need to be a vip to download it

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone
    Reply | Delete
    PMSL -never never pay to download -Why even think of paying for a Fake BAR anyways -pmsl get real pumpincrap servers
    If you want MP3 DVD's each week there are any number of sources that will post to your door for £3 a week --LOL
    £5 will get you a week on there site at most to download it each week i bet !!!!!

When catdog or what ever name he using now has run a tracker for near on 5 years as myself and my team have then come back and tell me how to run a tracker in the mean time stop giving trackers a bad name and trying to make cash for your back pocket !!!!! You are only giveing the MP@@ and others ammo to which to blacken the Torrent scene with !!!!
    Last edited by dididave; 01-24-2008 at 10:36 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    napster who said napster

hmmmmmm

how about _neo_

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    crap site it goes in top 10's worst websites and its number 1

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Design is awful. As soon as the site loaded my eyes started hurting. Thats how bad it is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    xxSerenityxx
    Quote Originally Posted by mancat View Post
    site is now up and running www.pumpin-servers.co.uk

@dididave

u just don't like me becuse u are a tosser and i am not and total-torrents told me to spam ur site take it up with them lol u to scared to meet me

At no point did TotalTorrents or its senior staff tell anyone to spam anything. Your bitter mancat because you was banned with all your trouble making, Please grow up

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234