Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 3

ohhhh, duh, i knew i wasn't thinking straight. i was thinking he meant he killed john in the far future...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ohhhh, duh, i knew i wasn't thinking straight. i was thinking he meant he killed john in the far future...
    he said the time and date of when he was gonna be killed by him

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Hogster@27 July 2003 - 23:19
    he did? then why didn't john freak out and just leave when he saw the terminator coming back when they were going to get in the plane to leave? maybe he had some emotional attachment, but if he knew it was going to kill him, and the resisitance was at stake, even though he didn't think much of it, i would think he would have just left...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    also in the trailer for the game they are sitting there and they had just captured that terminator and apparently reprogram him then a whole bunch of machines pop in and he helps brewster... this is probably just after they kill connor

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by renegade+28 July 2003 - 18:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renegade @ 28 July 2003 - 18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hogster@27 July 2003 - 23:19
    he did? then why didn&#39;t john freak out and just leave when he saw the terminator coming back when they were going to get in the plane to leave? maybe he had some emotional attachment, but if he knew it was going to kill him, and the resisitance was at stake, even though he didn&#39;t think much of it, i would think he would have just left... [/b][/quote]
    the date he said was something like 2014.

i&#39;m sure i remember it correctly, so i&#39;ll tell it how i thought it was.

he said he got reprogrammed in the future and he was chosen to kill john because he knew him the best.

and that woman became the leader of the army.

someone please correct me if i&#39;m wrong

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    did any ony one notice the tx went through a right hand mcd&#39;s drive through or was it my imagination????

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by chimp2k2@28 July 2003 - 11:47
    the date he said was something like 2014.

i&#39;m sure i remember it correctly, so i&#39;ll tell it how i thought it was.

he said he got reprogrammed in the future and he was chosen to kill john because he knew him the best.

and that woman became the leader of the army.

someone please correct me if i&#39;m wrong
    chimp2k2,
    makes sense, thanks...assuming thats the right interpretation.

i didn&#39;t catch that he said he got a replacement...that would explain some of my consusion too...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    nope that&#39;s pretty much it
    max 80x80
    100kb

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    sorry last post was regarding chimps reply, i didnt read the second page
    must learn how to do that quote thing&#33;
    max 80x80
    100kb

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Tariq.Sheikh
    guys, you&#39;re all wrong.

i just saw it today, and it&#39;s NOT that bad. i liked the ending, nicely done.

anyway, arnie&#39;s terminator managed to kill john connor in the future, but he got captured and got re-programmed and sent back in time to protect conner.

understand?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast