Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ftn down?

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGO View Post

omg nooblet

the server is down for an upgrade, get a grip, most of you arent even on FTN yet you are all about to jump off the bridge bc it is down and you cant look at the login page

Who cares, you can wait a day or two without downloading, you dont need to worry about a thing!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    yeah, just don't close your clients in the meantime unless you dont want stats to update.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGO View Post

omg nooblet

the server is down for an upgrade, get a grip, most of you arent even on FTN yet you are all about to jump off the bridge bc it is down and you cant look at the login page

Who cares, you can wait a day or two without downloading, you dont need to worry about a thing!
    fatcat your killing it with them awesome replys.I have been reading up on a few your post
    yeh guys chill for now they be back much better than before it's only a upgrade this is good for ftn server
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-10-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    again i dont understand people why they opening new thread abouth sites down?? there is only one thread that we all should post not opening every day few thread abouth is this site down or this or is it???people start learning something

oh well they never learn

if someone havent read this have been posted by DKre8ive1

Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    FTN is getting a ram upgrade so it will be down for the next 24-48 hours per their IRC topic so stop the rumors now please.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Simply CLOSE this useless thread, and ban people who starts threads like this. FST is starting to dilute. Too bad.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    at first i was wondering if they got shut down too, but then i thought that would be the best way to keep people uninterested. You know even if they've never heard of ftn when they see the link they'll probably click it and it'll get their interest up, but if the sites down and they see nothing, they'll quickly forget about it. Not the people here, but people who'd never heard of it before.

Just my thoughts, but i don't think too often.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    the site down here too :-(

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sankaK's Avatar war hero BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    closed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sankaK's Avatar war hero BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    closed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

omg nooblet

fatcat your killing it with them awesome replys.I have been reading up on a few your post
    yeh guys chill for now they be back much better than before it's only a upgrade this is good for ftn server
    +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast