Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to iPodtvNova ?

Thanks deadalive1 - that's good to know.

(And I wasn't really worried about my ratio, just an idle aside. Whether the site comes back up or not I'm happy to have been able to contribute some decent seeding back after spending a while more on the leechy side of the equation due to excessive bandwidth costs in South Africa - although I did mitigate that somewhat by donating regularly)

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    maddskillz
    You know i was a a seeder with a ratio of 2.0 or more and they kicked me out a few weeks ago because i posted a comment in a wrong place. never been warned for anything before. Karma is a bitch. i loved that site and even donated money to them, so fuck them. if they treated everyone like this thatis the reason they will not be up again. hell i wanted to send an email to torrent watchdogs but i didnt, but i am sure i wasn't the only one that wanted to report them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Heh, and you obviously did nothing wrong.... I can assure you we don't just ban people for the sake of banning. And apparently Karma isn't that much of a bitch since we have been up and running for well over a year now (since this thread is over a year old....).
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123