Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i give sct invite for its invite!

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    OMFG,why are you spamming his thread with shit?give him a break!
    If he want to trade then he trade at his own risk!grow up!
    Noone is spamming.

I find it ironic that you say grow up to everyone when you are the one flipping out for no reason. 4 Members of iTS and the sysop commented in here. He had his account disabled and is now trying to get another invite in. The Sysop said so right above.

Next time read before you go cry wolf.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    OMFG,why are you spamming his thread with shit?give him a break!
    If he want to trade then he trade at his own risk!grow up!
    Noone is spamming.

I find it ironic that you say grow up to everyone when you are the one flipping out for no reason. 4 Members of iTS and the sysop commented in here. He had his account disabled and is now trying to get another invite in. The Sysop said so right above.

Next time read before you go cry wolf.
    i read their comments,It's none of your business if he got disabled there or not,It's his thread and if you don't have anything usefull to say,don't post.

P.s i can't see a title and 5 stars next to your nick that indicate YOU are a sysop..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    i read their comments,It's none of your business if he got disabled there or not,It's his thread and if you don't have anything usefull to say,don't post.
    Isn't that what you are doing? You arent associated with the tracker, I am...so you can go pout somewhere else.

PS. Believe it or not, most staffers dont want to be known as staff here at FST, so they dont go beg the FST staff to give them sysop colors or stars or what have you.

His account was disabled. Therefore he is not permitted to be on the tracker anymore.

It is anyones business who is on the tracker and anyone here at FST. Cheaters/site abusers should be publicly known so other users dont get disabled for inviting them!

Stop being so Naive and dont lecture people.

I am pretty sure by warning people not to invite a cheater/site abuser, that is useful. Unless you want to see nice people who invite users off of FST get banned for inviting this site abuser?

S

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Nevermind

Forgot to read the hole 4 pages

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    Nevermind

lol plus Invites are closed

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    Nevermind

yes that's hard to join now :S

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    invites are closed and you won't get it by trading anyway so close this thread.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Arrow

I am pretty sure by warning people not to invite a cheater/site abuser, that is useful. Unless you want to see nice people who invite users off of FST get banned for inviting this site abuser?

S
    I wasn't talking specifically to you,but few posts are enough to let others know that he was disabled there.I definitely agree that it's important to let others know But many just spam on this thread to increase their amount of posted messages in posts such "You were disabled","You will never get it" and such.Spam became lately a common phenomenon here, on FST,Something must be done regarding it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Zeus1's Avatar The Pirate God BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i ll post to any topic where i ll see that try to trade iTS invites or request them traders
    i want this tracker to be clean from cheeters and taders

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast