Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: <iTS invite>

nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    maybe ur right..lolz

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    why do you choose to be anti-trader ?!

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    wat will u get by trading??another tracker....thts all...by not trading and helping others out when they need help and giving them a tracker which they really want and will use it properly u first of all get the good wishes of tht guy/gal and second in the process u make a friend ,..a strong bond between the giver and the taker...
    one more thing..during a trade the invitee can do whatever he likes with his account cause he will think tht he has aquired it...by giving something and as a result u might get banned or have a bad rep out there for inviting someone like that...while in a giveaway..the invitee usually wont do that...obviously there are exceptions...we cant debate abt tht....
    n ya the feeling of giving and helping someone when they really need something is just something out of the world ..atleast for me..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Aren't those reasons not to trade as opposed to reasons to be anti-trade.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhlsrf View Post
    wat will u get by trading??another tracker....thts all...by not trading and helping others out when they need help and giving them a tracker which they really want and will use it properly u first of all get the good wishes of tht guy/gal and second in the process u make a friend ,..a strong bond between the giver and the taker...
    one more thing..during a trade the invitee can do whatever he likes with his account cause he will think tht he has aquired it...by giving something and as a result u might get banned or have a bad rep out there for inviting someone like that...while in a giveaway..the invitee usually wont do that...obviously there are exceptions...we cant debate abt tht....
    n ya the feeling of giving and helping someone when they really need something is just something out of the world ..atleast for me..
    u forgot the most important thing its against the tracker rules and put them in risk when u do tradeing

btw i got many accounts with out invites any more coz i gived away some free invites to trusted ppl here

but yes i agree with u about how u feel good after u help someone

the thing thts its against tracker rules is pretty obvious: yea but u need to say it 1000 once per day if u will asking for free invites to show it to ur anti traders fellows
    Last edited by supper; 01-14-2008 at 06:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    the thing thts its against tracker rules is pretty obvious..i didnt feel the need to mention tht.anyways thanks for reminding ppl tht...lolz

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Mod please move this to the lounge. Mulder will be waiting.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Aren't those reasons not to trade as opposed to reasons to be anti-trade.
    i think i did add a line in between as to y im an anti-trader...
    even them first of all cause they defy rules and secondly most of the traders are tracker-collectors...whichi hate...thts totally my point of view

i neva thought mulder wud play a part tht big in my life...
    so it finally seems there isnt a place for me out there...k then....
    guess i shud move on..
    fst rules..
    cheers
    Last edited by nkhlsrf; 01-14-2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    secondly most of the traders are tracker-collectors? u just asking for brand new tracker call iTS u dont know any thing about it but u still need it is thats dose not make u collector too plus how many tracker u have 10 or 20 even if 3 or5 trackers is enough

so come on

thats beside u gived accounts in ur giveaways which mean its not good thing for anti traders rules (leave ur accounts die better u give it to some one. ur account is only for ur personal use etc .....)
    Last edited by supper; 01-14-2008 at 06:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Oh just let Mulder groom you FFS.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast