Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: E is opening the invites

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    somehow i think creating this thread was a really bad idea

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    Good news, I heard it's an exelent site. Some day I hope to be in. =)
    Why?

Most of the torrents there are older than you!

I'm sure in about 10 years time they might have something of interest to you, but at the moment it looks like all you are doing is tracker chasing, with 3 posts in this thread already.
    What do you say? What do you know about me? If Flac content is interesting for me? Over speak.

And I don't see nothing wrong with my posts, here in this thread.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Just stirring the pot of the boiling hot stew of feces that is the flood of E requests forthcoming

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Why?

Most of the torrents there are older than you!

I'm sure in about 10 years time they might have something of interest to you, but at the moment it looks like all you are doing is tracker chasing, with 3 posts in this thread already.
    What do you say? What do you know about me? If Flac content is interesting for me? Over speak.

And I don't see nothing wrong with my posts, here in this thread.

Maybe he means that E's music content is old, and maybe nothing for you since you're 15 years old. And probably arn't listening to much old music.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    And how do you know if I listen or not some 70s, 80s,etc music? Do you know that? The answer is no. Because I love that music, check some of my posts at music section. As I sayd over speak.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i will consider anyone for an invite suggestion there, who pm's me a photo of his record player.

the record player should have a piece paper with the letter E on the turntable.

also pm me a detailed description how you rip vinyl. every single step and every piece of hardware included (from phonosystem to cd burner).

those who can't prove that they own more than 1.000 retail cds don't bother.

no, just kidding. please, don't pm me.
    oh man, you're really asking for it.. ppl will stop reading in the second line and start pming you...
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    definitely a bad idea. most who think they "need" it are collecting sites...
    we can expect a new wave of useless and annoying requests in the following days. *sigh*
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I find it pretty amusing.
    When waffles opened up for invites after having them off for a while, everyone cheered. When E opens for new users people thinks it is a bad idea to post it here. I can bet $100 that those people are afraid E will drop a level.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i doubt e gives a flying fuck what level they are, actually

more publicity leads to more potential account trading and tracker collectors, which they don't want
    Last edited by th0r; 01-14-2008 at 08:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    And how do you know if I listen or not some 70s, 80s,etc music? Do you know that? The answer is no. Because I love that music, check some of my posts at music section. As I sayd over speak.
    I don't know what you're listening to. I only said what I thought SgtMajor was speaking of. The chance was small though, that you would like older music that's.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I find it pretty amusing.
    When waffles opened up for invites after having them off for a while, everyone cheered. When E opens for new users people thinks it is a bad idea to post it here. I can bet $100 that those people are afraid E will drop a level.
    well, you started it in the first place, bye opening a thread with a 5 day old news.

your statment proves by the way, that you are not an active member there. if you are a member at all.

most people at E are not interested in levels at all. they care about high quality music, but defintely not about a dealer tutorial in some invite section.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast