View Poll Results: What is most important about trackers?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speed

11 12.36%
  • Pretimes

3 3.37%
  • Content

47 52.81%
  • Rarity

2 2.25%
  • Forums

4 4.49%
  • IRC

0 0%
  • Design

4 4.49%
  • Security

12 13.48%
  • Friendly staff

3 3.37%
  • Other (specify)

3 3.37%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What is most important about trackers?

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    can any one clear plz what do u mean by Security here i mean why i should care about Security i dont mean any thing relly i am just trying to understand here ?

if i still can vote

contents

speed

Friendly staff

forum

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i say
    1-community
    community will be number one priority , cause as long as there are good members and active ones . you can get whatever content you want and in good communities people seed for long periods not to mention they always fulfill your requests fast
    so actually having good community can cover content and speed in a way .

2-friendly staff
    community and friendly staff are connected -in my opinion- , in order to maintain a good community you need a friendly and good staff with it .

3-content
    it's vital also to have a good content as we talking here about torrent sites .

4-speed

don't care that much about speed . if the content is good and people are nice
    i can wait .no problem
    try yahoo chat rooms
    Last edited by supper; 01-20-2008 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i dunno why you people hate the idea of good community .
    i mean, should we all be assholes to enter torrent sites.
    should i be rude and insensitive like some to get what i want ?
    must i trade like a maniac to get what i want ?
    i like torrents and i like having friends too and some trackers out there gives me both so why not i join them .
    i f you are mad cause you can't get in them .
    well , i wonder why ?
    Last edited by SAM; 01-20-2008 at 03:40 AM.

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Content, speed and easy on eyes

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i dunno why you people hate the idea of good community .
    i mean, should we all be assholes to enter torrent sites.
    should i be rude and insensitive like some to get what i want ?
    must i trade like a maniac to get what i want ?
    i like torrents and i like having friends too and some trackers out there gives me both so why not i join them .
    i f you are mad cause you can't get in them .
    well , i wonder why ?
    oh did i hurt u? i am relly sorry ur post seem to me like u need yahoo massanger more then torrent site

any way u are good person i am the bad guy

yes i am very very very mad coz u have trackers more then me i am dieing here just keep going dude

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    mate,
    this way of discussing issues won't take us any where .
    you like to trade and i don't
    what's the problem ?
    i'm not asking you to stop and don't ask me to change the way i'm looking at things.
    as i said i like community based trackers , i dunno what's wrong with that ?
    i know many people use it as an excuse to get into high level trackers - whatever this suppose to mean - but don't include me with them .
    i have all the trackers i need and i'm not looking for more .
    i wish you the best

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    mate,
    this way of discussing issues won't take us any where .
    you like to trade and i don't
    what's the problem ?
    i'm not asking you to stop and don't ask me to change the way i'm looking at things.
    as i said i like community based trackers , i dunno what's wrong with that ?
    i know many people use it as an excuse to get into high level trackers - whatever this suppose to mean - but don't include me with them .
    i have all the trackers i need and i'm not looking for more .
    i wish you the best
    who is talking here about tradeing and anti tradeing here i just said u seem to me relly friendly like u prefer the community more then the contents and the speed so i tought any chat program will help u more but i gusse u got me wrong dude btw congratz on ur F*N invite nice job i hope to see u active there

cya

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    you are good in playing with words
    thanks for recommending me yahoo messenger
    you know , i totally forgot about it
    i spent many years blind , thank you for let me see the light

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    you are good in playing with words
    thanks for recommending me yahoo messenger
    you know , i totally forgot about it
    i spent many years blind , thank you for let me see the light
    np any time

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    If a site could only have one of the features listed, it could only survive if it had good content or a good community to keep people there.

Speed, design, security, staff, pre-times, etc, are all just pluses. They couldn't survive alone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i say
    1-community
    community will be number one priority , cause as long as there are good members and active ones . you can get whatever content you want and in good communities people seed for long periods not to mention they always fulfill your requests fast
    so actually having good community can cover content and speed in a way .

2-friendly staff
    community and friendly staff are connected -in my opinion- , in order to maintain a good community you need a friendly and good staff with it .

3-content
    it's vital also to have a good content as we talking here about torrent sites .

4-speed

don't care that much about speed . if the content is good and people are nice
    i can wait .no problem
    SnowTigers has not forums or *Community* what do you think about it?
    i guess you can never been member there lol (not because French )
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast