Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: invited a ratio cheater to bitmetv!

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    I hope you people learn not give out invites to public becoz now days you can't trust no one. Get know them 1st.. or less they can prove to you that they special..
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    i wonder who told u that i gave the invite in public ....... none said that, it is just your thoughts

second, my topic is about getting him disabled in another tracker which nobody cares about here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    First of all, don't trade, second of all you have to know the people you give invites too, make them show you a positive ratio on 3+ trackers, and if you don't know them forget it, especaily with bitmetv

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    just make sure you know the people you are inviting to be good people....obviously make sure they wont fuck you over like this... sorry man
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Cheaters will burn in hell!!!

Honestly! Sharing fairly in bittorrent is the easiest thing in the universe!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Yeah well some people forget the original point of Bittorrent.... it's to get files from the internet for free... thats all

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    coochiemudlo's Avatar Member
    I had some bastard i invited cheat at oink. Lost my invites. Never gonna invite someone i dont no again!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    batelray's Avatar n00b
    i have a share ratio of 3.0 and ive worked very hard to keep that ratio. i believe in the term three times fold. i hate that people cheat or f**k stuff up for the rest of the people out there, thats one of the reasons its so hard to get into most good private torrent sites. I have to wait it out for thirty days on this site to possibly get invites to some sites such as oink and brokenstones. which I'm glad i found this site because i like the people here and i like there policies. to all the stealers and cheaters go to hell. your ruining the sharing is caring community.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    prasadah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by batelray View Post
    i have a share ratio of 3.0 and ive worked very hard to keep that ratio. i believe in the term three times fold. i hate that people cheat or f**k stuff up for the rest of the people out there, thats one of the reasons its so hard to get into most good private torrent sites. I have to wait it out for thirty days on this site to possibly get invites to some sites such as oink and brokenstones. which I'm glad i found this site because i like the people here and i like there policies. to all the stealers and cheaters go to hell. your ruining the sharing is caring community.
    is your post related to this thread??
    i dont think so
    I'm Head Strong. MIND IT!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by coochiemudlo View Post
    I had some bastard i invited cheat at oink. Lost my invites. Never gonna invite someone i dont no again!
    He must be honest cause he knew its not gonna affect you for long.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast