Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israeli ISP's are cause of the ban!

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    omg again

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    This isn't much different from having a slow connection and needing a seed box. Try to move to another ISP or think about getting one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SliDer5 View Post

There is suspects that your ISP used advanced technology against torrents that make your accounts appear with 16 TB Upload/Download ratio.
    This is bullshit! If this could be true, this should mean other ISP's have no complaints against torrenters cause if this technology is there in Israel, why other countries having more advanced technologies don't have this? Why RIAA...or whatever don't pressurize the ISP's to use something like it against torrenters? It's probably a technical issue cause they use something that unintentionally affect the announce.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Because i suspect it will violate contract, when you do something like that. Not to mention it dries up the customers. In most countries there are so many options, if one isp did it, everyone would just switch isp.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Then why should Israili isps do this? Does this mean they exist with a mutual understanding when others are competing?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    It's difficult to believe that Isreali ISP's are truly sabotaging their customers' Internet behavior. Then again, I'm in no position to accuse anyone of anything but a healthy dose of scepticism is appropriate in this case.

The way this case has been brought to attention doesn't make me trust in the facts. A necessary next step is to prove this to be true - take a few trustworthy Israelian bt users that fit the profile and do some tests.

But even if it is true, I don't understand the ISP's in question. Why use a system that sabotages the user but doesn't prohibit him from transferring data the p2p way?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    its 100% true. every smart ass in here who says its bullshit, clearly doesn't have any idea what he is talking about.
    the problem does exists.
    goldenlines customers have this problem, and not other isp's customers.
    sometimes its 8,388,608.17 TB
    and sometimes its 16,777,216.00 TB (double)
    go check torrentleech Top 10 list and see for yourself its a problem and not people cheating.
    Last edited by torrentt; 01-25-2008 at 02:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    It's probably a technical issue cause they use something that unintentionally affect the announce.
    I didn't question about the reliability of the news.

I just said if it's happening, its something unintentional.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    if it is working in Israel, it may spread all around like a solution to piracy...
    is there a way to encrypt or secure the connection?
    Last edited by SliDer5; 01-25-2008 at 11:17 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    https trackers... most of them does that.... dunno TL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast