Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: have FSC 1 invite

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    is trading FSC invite againts FST rules ?
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    is trading FSC invite againts FST rules ?
    not against FST rule but indeed against FSC and they will likely hunt ya down for trading

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Although I agree with the sentiment that keeping threads like this alive, to give others a moral choice it seems to me that by the time a large percentage of the 'new' members arrive here they have already made the moral choice, & in the end it is truly it is a choice.
    There are those who do see the light or do change attitudes based on the discussions here, but the vast majority use the argument fst allows trading so it is ok.
    But the funny thing is that even when you have threads like this where the OP is obviously a scammer, you don't see the traders come in and condemn, there is suddenly this deathly silence.............
    And then there are the my account has been stolen threads all the time, but never I've been scammed out of an a/c I traded, and because I didn't get value back for the a/c therefore it is theft ?
    I truly do not understand traders wanting to trade for the community sites (like FSC, or the Revolt forum or others I will respect by not mentioning acronyms) when the primary focus of these sites is a small group who share and aren't the latest leetest 0day haxx0r sites, and it is quite funny when so many have traded and then come back disappointed and then slag off the tracker they tried so hard to get into ?
    It is underneath the moral flexiblilty involved in trading, and condoning scamming hit & running and all the other problems that this causes the community that I try and point out.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Although I agree with the sentiment that keeping threads like this alive, to give others a moral choice it seems to me that by the time a large percentage of the 'new' members arrive here they have already made the moral choice, & in the end it is truly it is a choice.
    There are those who do see the light or do change attitudes based on the discussions here, but the vast majority use the argument fst allows trading so it is ok.
    But the funny thing is that even when you have threads like this where the OP is obviously a scammer, you don't see the traders come in and condemn, there is suddenly this deathly silence.............
    And then there are the my account has been stolen threads all the time, but never I've been scammed out of an a/c I traded, and because I didn't get value back for the a/c therefore it is theft ?
    I truly do not understand traders wanting to trade for the community sites (like FSC, or the Revolt forum or others I will respect by not mentioning acronyms) when the primary focus of these sites is a small group who share and aren't the latest leetest 0day haxx0r sites, and it is quite funny when so many have traded and then come back disappointed and then slag off the tracker they tried so hard to get into ?
    It is underneath the moral flexiblilty involved in trading, and condoning scamming hit & running and all the other problems that this causes the community that I try and point out.
    Exactly. They just want it to say they have it, then once they get it they are like "well i had this in mind but it wasnt anything like it."

Well said mate.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    this thread is almost as rabbit one by squirr3l

a lot of spamm and nothing more lol

BT mods close this thread finaly

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Only spam

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456