Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheShack - Image Shack Uploader

Synaptic's Avatar ๑ҳ̸ҳҲ̸ҳҳ̸๑ BT Rep: +1
    Try Imagebot with firefox, the best imageshack uploader I found.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks man very useful

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    wow thanks so much for this looks like a better program then the one im already using!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Synaptic there is a flaw with using addons for Firefox which has been posted on there site and they're still trying to fix it, originally I did create a toolbar addon for Firefox and was ready to distribute the addon, but when I found out that adding addons to firefox causes the bookmarks to disappear, and sometimes for the stored passwords to disappear I was hesitant to throw my release to the community.

So I tested the theory with the latest release of this post with a handful of addons and found that it did reset Firefox completely and I would lose bookmarks and passwords.

So I went on a different approach and created the standalone application which does almost the same thing.

I still use Firefox, but I wont use there addons.

Synaptic For some people they may not have problems, but for the majority of people I spoke to, it was otherwise.
    Other software Created by myself:
    Torrent Database
    Uninstaller 2007
    Rapidshare Proxy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12