Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    At the op...please put this in your sig so we can all know that you have special needs.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by STEViEAR View Post
    I totally agree with stitched on this about grimms and fatcat. Mostly all they do is post in the invite section telling people trading is bad, dont trade this, dont trade that, saying good give away or saying to people who make requests to be more active. What, you mean more like you. Posting useless comments in peoples req/trade threads. Not everyone likes talking shit. People have got jobs and a life and just because somone only has like 80 posts in 2month doesnt mean they are not active they probs just dont like talking shit posting useless comments when theres no need.

BTW grimms when you give up trading?
    Well if your referring to invite exchanging i attempted to exchange a few invites in the past long ago when i was new at it all through FST (very first request here) for rabbit not knowing that could be perceived as trading but i had some very good entrusted members here let me know very early on it's not good to exchange invites for trackers (I'm human and no longer exchange invites, i give them away).

In the past have i exchanged invites? yes, do i still ask for invites to certain trackers? yes, i don't trade accounts or give them away though. I do give invites away and have in the past I told members what i could offer as far invites in other forums. In the past i gave invites to Oink members, Demonoid members, UG members, never accounts though. I really didn't know about all the trackers until i joined this site.Which i'm glad i did. It has helped me learn alot more about BT, Filesharing, Trackers, the forum community which i always liked from other forums i am with non related to filesharing, etc.

So then why do you request an invite to sites then? Maybe i have that bitmetv invite you been looking for. Alot of people pm too about advice and i try to be as constructive as i can. Also i follow all the rules heavily and the rules have changed alot since 4-5 months ago. Invite and account trading or exchanging is not permitted in most trackers today due to all the scammers, traders, and cheaters, etc.

I made a choice to be an anti trader but i only go around offering advice and suggestions.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #83

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Never even heard of clubvibes and i'm a PU on ScT and just got invited to FTN a week ago. Why would i have an invite at FTN?

edit: This makes perfect sense now thank you for pointing this out to me. I had a member on here by the name of ZedZedZed claiming i was an account trading couldn't figure out why cause i never traded an account in my life and i even was going to report it but then he realized i was the wrong guy. Now i know why.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 04:04 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    now its very tempting to stop messaging...but just one more allrite...
    this will be the biggest post ever,atleast by my standards,i am not very quick on the keys,so bear with me please

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Why dont you post your username on trackers as everyone here knows mine...cmon, be a man and stop hiding.
    there r better things you can save your manhood for...i tot you dont take these things seriously...and now you want me to prove my manhood ,in turn you want to prove you r man, whats going on fatcat...
    just for the record i have the same nick in iptorrents ,nordic-t and a few others i am a member of...and hey i dont have 1000+ posts on fst soo even if some one like me doesnt post anything in any forums it wouldnt matter...again like i said it must have been very evident "anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in""

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Dude your taking this BT stuff to another level. What does getting 3 girls in the same day have to do with any of this. This thread seems like a bashing of me (grimms) and fatcat. You stated your claim, we got your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community. Wasn't this suppose to be tips for anti-traders which is very misleading by the way. Get over yourself dude.
    answer to the one in red color.. did you not see this post by fatcat or you just found that my getting rejected by some gal was very appropriate to this conversation....ask your friend fatcat,he brought up this whole girls into the picture
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

He is my parting gift, as I knew I read your personality perfectly. Enjoy kid, and next time before you dare call someone out, make sure you dont have any skeletons hiding in the closet.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    ...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

I so knew it.

Stalker

and the answer to the one in green:
    did u really get my point...probably not...people always see what they want to see...the same can be said about me to....
    "
    your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community.

active doing what...spamming ,is that it...wow that being very active....thanks for redfining whole definition of being active i didnt know it untill you enlightened me your wisdom...i am greatfull sir..hey even trader bring something that somelike to this community...you both are no better then traders soo start acting like one...the LEAST YOU COULD DO IS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS...

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    This guy is delusional. He started a topic to bash members and being destructive instead of being constructive. If his approach was better then i wouldn't of commented upteen times in this thread.

edit: I actually enjoyed that Celine Dion video myself.
    see you r leading people into something you believe in...guess what people can think for themselves....i dont believe in calling names ...are you serious...i will tell you what even if you didnt have anything to say,you would have still said something because its your id under question...because thats what everyone would do...

ok one last thing...if fatcat and grimms would just posts their stats in any of the bit torrent sites they are in ,and if they had more then 300 posts(thats one third of the no of posts they have in fst,i am not asking for a lot) in any of these torrent sites they are member of...i will not say a word anymore....but the problem is they dont have sufficient data/proof to prove me wrong....
    and this concludes i am RIGHT...,they can whine all they want about me but that is not gonna change the fact that "anti traders"(oct2007 and further) are just posers a big wanna be..and everything they stand for ,all this "i dont break any tracker rule" "trading is gay" is all just to manipulate and get sympathy of the readers,they dont really believe in anything they say...traders are far more honest if not anything compared to these anti traders...

sorry for this long post..just ignore it if you dont want to read it

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Stitch this is enough. I hope Kflint is viewing this this has gone on long enough. Now your just being destructive you already made the point you was trying to make and failed. Some agree with us anti traders and some don't. Simple as that.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    allright.... this anti-traders vs traders session is over....

This debate is completly redundant, we are hearing the same arguments from both ends for months now and guess what, the only thing that coming out of it is more and more hostility and flaming

waiting for the next episode

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789