Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..

lol if this doesnt prove you are crazy...idk what does.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Everyone has his own idea behind things. I am not an anti-trader. I DONT trade. But I couldn't care less if you do it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Dude your taking this BT stuff to another level. What does getting 3 girls in the same day have to do with any of this. This thread seems like a bashing of me (grimms) and fatcat. You stated your claim, we got your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community. Wasn't this suppose to be tips for anti-traders which is very misleading by the way. Get over yourself dude.

Grimms, lets leave this to the masses, I already showed everyone what a weirdo he is, lets let him continue to dig himself deeper and deeper into the anti-social ring

Ill leave him with another present

[youtube]bVKv6PdBR-I[/youtube]

Sing it with me op....allllll by myselfffffffffff

Peace kid, I hope those restraining orders dont get violated.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This guy is delusional. He started a topic to bash members and being destructive instead of being constructive. If his approach was better then i wouldn't of commented upteen times in this thread.

edit: I actually enjoyed that Celine Dion video myself.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    This guy is delusional. He started a topic to bash members and being destructive instead of being constructive. If his approach was better then i wouldn't of commented upteen times in this thread.

edit: I actually enjoyed that Celine Dion video myself.
    I knew you would

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i always knew u were in iTS IRC

and that is why i never openly talked about IP loggin. As long as the IRC log isn't manipulated, it won't hold anything against me
    well i am still waiting...

@fatcat
    and as far me and getting a life is concerned guess what...i have been having a whole lot of life untill i started bittorrenting,i am taking a break from having a life...when i was 21 i would date 3 different gals on the same day...well of course now i am gotten older and i have lost my charm i recently got rejected by a gal ,but i am still the man compared to you....i might have a lot of phone sex but its only because i choose to...i know how to protect myself from these std's because i dont trust in rubbers anymore....yes i did get rejected by a gal recently what is your point fatcat has it got anything to do with bittorrent section....you know what fat cat i never said i was perfect yes i am shit...unlike you i dont project an idealistic image,of myself so that everyone would follow me....forget it allrite .i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..
    Wow this thread is expanding fast...

@stitched - you are an adult, and this is just a public forum, aren't you let it go? I'm sure you have experienced a lot of other confrontations in your life that were more realistic and serious than some kind of phenomenon on the internet such as this one. Let it go man.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    To defend fatcat here. He was probably mad at the time. Especially when someone spreads false information or just pisses people off. It makes you want to quit, but most times its just cause we are upset and mad. Thats part of being HUMAN. It's just like a relationship you get mad at your girl or she gets mad at you. You all fight say it's over, among other possibly harsh things but 9-10 you get back together, make up and get back together. Thats exactly what fatcat decided to do and i'm happy with it. I feel so much hate from certain members on this board. Why?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I totally agree with stitched on this about grimms and fatcat. Mostly all they do is post in the invite section telling people trading is bad, dont trade this, dont trade that, saying good give away or saying to people who make requests to be more active. What, you mean more like you. Posting useless comments in peoples req/trade threads. Not everyone likes talking shit. People have got jobs and a life and just because somone only has like 80 posts in 2month doesnt mean they are not active they probs just dont like talking shit posting useless comments when theres no need.

BTW grimms when you give up trading?

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    It is very sad that you made a thread attacking grimms and me when we are here to help people. We have all the trackers yet we are still here active in the forums. That should be a sign that we are good users, and we are damn good users, otherwise staff wouldnt stand up for us and invite us to their trackers.

See I dont live on my computer 24/7 so I cant post everywhere. I prefer to be very active in the forums at one or two trackers rather then barely active at any. Ps...is this you in the photo? Cause thatd be my bet based on your personal skills that you are display.

PS. I dont think Stoi appreciates you copying user data off of his tracker....just an idea kid.

staff gave you invites because they didnt know you yet and i must say your posts are very entertaining at the cost of someone else...and you seem to do a very good job of projecting yourself in to a very good user....i always tot some one else should say that you or grimms are very good users not blowing your own trumphets telling "that we are good users, and we are damn good users"
    i know you dont live of computer 24/7,well no one does do they when you got into those reputed trackers which was given to u because those staff members trust you...the least you could do is share your time between fst and those trackers i hope those invites did mean something to you....because for some it means a lot,and they deserved it more then you but were rejected because they are traders....
    wow fatcat69...are you the best or are you the best out there...you got me.. that my picture.. thanks for posting it to every one...hehe
    seriosuly.. where are those posts when you need one "get a life you take things very seriously"..its funny that no one ever says a thing to these anti traders when they get all serious about this bit torrent thing...start posting pictures,calling names and you all know the rest...but seriously fatcat...now dont get all offensive on me...but you were a disaster begging to happen,i just triggerd things so that this whole painfull process of what anti traders are all about (the latest ones ,oct 2007 and after)would get over fast.....and you need not decide on behalf of stoi....as to what he should do and what he shouldnt ...

ok this conversation can go on a whole life time.. i guess i have made my point in the best way i knew ..i have brought a lot of heat on myself...i know most of you guys are waiting for me to slip so that you all could just step on me...guess what i wont be using this id anymore...atleast for a very long time...i never meant for things to end this way..but hey shit happens...i am happy with all the trackers i have..and this is the smart thing to do right now...

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i always knew u were in iTS IRC

and that is why i never openly talked about IP loggin. As long as the IRC log isn't manipulated, it won't hold anything against me
    this is enough to prove you r guilty but still i am generous before i leave i will create one more thread about how serious business is it for these anti traders,and how this whole ip tracking take place and these spy's work ...
    and people say to me and traders in general... "
    "get a life you take things very seriously"like i said compared to how serious it is for these(anti trader) guys i am not even the "s" of seriousness,all thou i might be "s" of stupid...since i brought so much of heat on myself....but hey some one gotta stand up for traders since trading is sumthing i belive in

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast