Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheerleaders at invite section

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I used to report them till the staff asked me to stop it!

yea i remember when Detale said that u have reported many spamm and u have doing the same thing so that i why Detale said that to u

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    I used to report them till the staff asked me to stop it!

yea i remember when Detale said that u have reported many spamm and u have doing the same thing so that i why Detale said that to u

Your memory is not bad since you remember the post even when Detale was not the poster! So I think you remember when I told you that you're brainless? right?

Well I'm saying it again just to refresh your memory..

It was not Detale Mr. Brainless it was J.A and the whole thing is none of your business!

I never discussed this thing in public and I will not discuss it!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think that would be a great idea if FST Admins give us the option to judge on credibility of new threads or even users and their statements by putting up a "thumbs up or thumbs down" system and when a user get an excessive amount of "thumbs down" Admins can go ahead and take some action to stop that user!!? what do you people think about this? of course this might trigger some sort of abuses as well!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Your memory is not bad since you remember the post even when Detale was not the poster! So I think you remember when I told you that you're brainless? right?

Well I'm saying it again just to refresh your memory..

It was not Detale Mr. Brainless it was J.A and the whole thing is none of your business!

I never discussed this thing in public and I will not discuss it!

ok..my mistake if it wasnt Detale but it was someone from staff anyway,

and sorry if i hurt your feelings

but also im not suprise why they tell u to stop

Brainless?? lol..nice

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    good luck
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    I think that would be a great idea if FST Admins give us the option to judge on credibility of new threads or even users and their statements by putting up a "thumbs up or thumbs down" system and when a user get an excessive amount of "thumbs down" Admins can go ahead and take some action to stop that user!!? what do you people think about this? of course this might trigger some sort of abuses as well!!
    this isn't yahoo answers m8

everyone has right to their opinion

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    good luck

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ok..my mistake if it wasnt Detale but it was someone from staff anyway,
    No! He was not a staff member...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Moderating every "good luck", "great giveaway", "I hope you get it", "+1", etc post is like police pulling over every vehicle that has dark window tints. Simply put, our manpower can better be spent on less trivial matters.

From now on, we only urge members to report those who are chronic spammers who infect this forum like a malignant tumor. If we judge that a member is just that, we can easily delete all his spam posts with a few clicks of the mouse and we have done just that on a few occasions. This is better than a report for every spam post.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    Squrrel, I dont know why you think this is "Yahoo answers" material, as this is done on hundreds of other sites that get major amounts of spam.

I think this would not only seriously cut down on the spam that is posted, but allow people to more easily filter through the absolutely ridiculous posts people make. When I want to see how people respond to my thread, I don't want to have a hundred people beforehand spamming my thread. I think this is a good idea, although it would probably take a lot of time before it becomes implemented. Good work.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    Moderating every "good luck", "great giveaway", "I hope you get it", "+1", etc post is like police pulling over every vehicle that has dark window tints. Simply put, our manpower can better be spent on less trivial matters.

From now on, we only urge members to report those who are chronic spammers who infect this forum like a malignant tumor. If we judge that a member is just that, we can easily delete all his spam posts with a few clicks of the mouse and we have done just that on a few occasions. This is better than a report for every spam post.
    word

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast