Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! My torrent life has collapsed!

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thedvdclub is contemplating opening signups temporarily, theres a poll on the main page and Yes is winning by 2% right now. you may want to keep an eye on their signup page. great site for sure, although I do not agree with opening it up again.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    TDC is opening up invites ? We'll they'll probably bann most of the new guys within the first week but hopefully a few more request will be filled by the noobs.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I think opening TDC is a good thing. Lets just hope we don't get a influx of cheaters. It's a very good site and doesn't need any more sour grapes.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah, I'd really like to become a member over there, I hope they do

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    musictt.org is opening up not really announced anything yet due next week to be ready but they are accepting torrents worth a try. Its open signup.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    No Need To Worry At All Mate
    You Can Get More And More Invites Here

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseD13 View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for an up-and-coming music site with open signups? Perhaps somewhere that might go private where i would be able to trade invites to better sites?

Any advice on starting over?

sorry for the long post, just it seemed like i could find people who could point me in the right direction here!
    I know that this post might make a few people angry but...

if you're starting over don't go that road of getting accounts and invites just for trading them.

Start clean and with the right attitude.
    Help out around, meet people, make a few requests now and then and before you know you won't even have to ask for them.
    People will offer you them.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thanks for the advice everyone, i'll be sure to sign up for most of those sites! BTW, as for recommendations im mostly looking for music, i dont really download movies even if theyre available to me!

IceTee, i do plan on sticking around, and im really too lazy to get involved in the whole trading frenzy. I'm really just looking for one or two sites that can fit my needs of having a pretty wide music library. I payed for this though, cas im sure i could have traded a few oink invites in the past and i wouldnt be stuck where i am now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12