Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: giveaway

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i dont think the invites are working now mate /

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DiDi's Avatar ~ LoVeLy G!rL ~ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    First of all, i will like to thank you for such a wonderful giveaway.
    Now back to the pint. I would like to be a part of iTS because i have heard that it is a wonderful community with good members. It always feels so nice to be a part of such a deserving communities. A good community is always by the members and their stuff.
    As i am also a good member, will always be and will love to be a part of iTS.

Bye and Best of luck to whoever wins

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hello Rumblin. i'm glad to see that the connection speed of your invitee isn't isn't really your barometer to see if he/she would make a good member or not. so, i'd like to take this chance of getting into iTS with your help. i really can't say anything about iTS' forum (heard it's a busy one though), but i can say that the stats posted at the review are good, making it one the reasons why i'd to be a part of it. i want in because i want to be a member of this tracker that is known to have a limited userbase, yet an active one. i would love to upload some music and stuff but knowing that this tracker only allows scene releases, it would be hard to say what i could give back to the site other than the usual, like, seeding what i've downloaded, participating in the forum, etc. but that doesn't mean that i don't have enough interest of getting in there (i really am), rather i'm just trying to be realistic and just say the things that i'd like you to expect from me if ever given the chance to be there. hope you could consider me for this invite and if ever you do, i promise that i wouldn't trade the account nor cheat on it. thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck everyone, i*S is a lovely community

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great work Rumblin!This is a wonderful giveaway!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Zeus1's Avatar The Pirate God BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    I want iTS because in my mind I want to collect all possible trackers. I dont' know if you like how I try to convince people, but I respect at FST members and know that they value their invites and/or accounts. I promise you if you send me this iTS giveaway, you will not regret it. I just want to assimilate myself into the rest of FST. THank you have a nice day. Thanks in advance.
    what do you mean to collect trackers
    are you a tracker collector
    trackers are for using them and be active there
    if you want to collect you can collect stamps...coins...but not trackers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OP: if i was you id close this real fast bc only 15 users have invites and it wont be hard to tell who you are.
    Advertising invites or accounts on public forums or other sites will for sure get both you and your invitee banned without warning.

consider this a warning ...so you should thank me ...lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Very generous of you to invite someone to the iTS community Rumblin

The tracker is looking good and is improving hand over fist. Staff are cool and most members too.

Very good giveaway and whoever U invite is getting something realy nice here.

Good luck
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Houston we have a problem,
    Rumblin , you are going down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Houston we have a problem,
    Rumblin , you are going down...
    Spoiler: Show

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast