Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tl

mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It doesn't look likely that you'll be able to get in again. I have to agree with the others that TL is one of the easiest to maintain a ratio on, hopefully now, you are the wiser the next time.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i really dont think you will be able to get in unless you change your ip. and having a bad ratio on TL is a sin the torrent world. Thou shalt be frowned upon! j/k move on and find some new ladies. just make sure you give back atleast as much as you take

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    How on earth is it possible to have awfull ratio at TL? And now you want to get back in and continue to leech...
    Hope you never get in again, as TL along with itīs members have no use of you.
    .. says the one who lives in the country with the best internet speeds
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I too will no longer be welcome at Torrentleech

Seems they purging ready for their invites again - as previously mentioned Revott is a nice alternative and i have seen quite a few promising open signups sites recently

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey, TL was my first private site, and my first 'real' expeience with bittorrent all together. I struggeld for a long time with the ratio thing, from no restraint in downloading, downloading older things that weren't being re-snatched, to grabbing packs with high leecher count but they turn out to be only partial seeders.
    I barely got my ratio high enough in time, and ever since I have learned how to conduct myself in the torrent world.

Dont judge, plus, the leechers help us all with keeping our great ratio's even better.
    Take bikernin's adivce, and you may get another chance. But remember, when you mess up, it affects your inviter as well.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-31-2008 at 05:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bid888 View Post
    If I was banned from TL I can't get a new invitation and create a new account? Am I banned forever?
    man, i dunno, but last time i checked, the word ban means something definitive.
    anyway, you can find good replacements for TL, take for advice revTT, torrentbytes, bitsoup, etc.

forget about TL for now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    find a friend who will invite you again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12