Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: need ITS

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well can someone tell me something... They have the invite system enable?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    well this is the situation ... when you get invite WITH trade its your Death at BTT world, I knew a person who have invites, give it someone on FST for trade (ScT inivte was offer i think) and the iTS SysOp ban that two traders on his tracker, and for more, he comes to irc sct.support, and talk with staff and person with invites was banned on ScT too, and BMTV too I think ... and you now whats punish on ScT for trading invites, when they catch you = BAN .

So That is what you need ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Trading is the wrong way to get into a site. It isn't worth the inevitable repercussions.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by marwell View Post
    well this is the situation ... when you get invite WITH trade its your Death at BTT world, I knew a person who have invites, give it someone on FST for trade (ScT inivte was offer i think) and the iTS SysOp ban that two traders on his tracker, and for more, he comes to irc sct.support, and talk with staff and person with invites was banned on ScT too, and BMTV too I think ... and you now whats punish on ScT for trading invites, when they catch you = BAN .

So That is what you need ?
    I guess you don't understood what i ask! I ask if they have their invite system enable or if only staff have invites... What's your doubt?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Thug Life BT Rep: +4
    I guess you don't understood what i ask! I ask if they have their invite system enable or if only staff have invites... What's your doubt?
    invite system = enabled, If member wants invite, need 5000 karma points, or ask SysOp, enough?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    invite system = enabled, If member wants invite, need 5000 karma points, or ask SysOp, enough?
    Yes captain

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Incorrect. You wont get the invite for 5k points unless staff approve who it goes to.

Only 3 users on this forum have invites...and all of them have all the sites, so we dont need any of these pathetic attempts to get into our site

You wont get an invite, or we might even invite you just to ban your ip and send it to NB and ScT staff as a known trader...so you will loose all 3 accounts

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Incorrect. You wont get the invite for 5k points unless staff approve who it goes to.

Only 3 users on this forum have invites...and all of them have all the sites, so we dont need any of these pathetic attempts to get into our site

You wont get an invite, or we might even invite you just to ban your ip and send it to NB and ScT staff as a known trader...so you will loose all 3 accounts
    my friend got its invite for bit-hdtv invite
    and got an invite for his friend also in other trade..

and he did it after they close invites..

so i dont think that only 3 members have invites...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yes.

only PU+ can request an invite in certain interval (one month i think). Since the tracker is new there aren't many pu...and many of them don't request invites.

The other way to get an invite is through Karma Pts. You need 5000 pts...not sure if anyone has that atm.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

You're such a bad guy...

So the invites and the invited people are dependent of the "word of the staff" right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast