Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a ScT Invite Free

mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mshassy View Post
    yes i need it for free.
    i dont like to trade
    the problem is not : be or not to be trader
    the problem is the invite is not free from SCT staff
    really?
    thtz interresting to know....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ya where did u find Gladiator?
    i want it too,can i have it?

I stolen it from other member here, xiuuu....

Off topic over

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    in case you don't know, invites at SCT have a "money" cost.
    So actually asking for a free invite, with one month at this forum, won't get you far.

besides, you didn't give any reason in your request that made ScT be unique for you, and for the criteria u used, i can think of a handful of trackers that meet those requirements.

ScT is nearly impossible to get it by request, only if some member really really really really likes you.
    So build your presence around here, and don't ask more for it. That won't help with certain trackers, ScT being one of them.
    i give you my example, i got there pure incidentally few weeks ago. I didn't look for it, it just found me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i give you my example, i got there pure incidentally few weeks ago. I didn't look for it, it just found me.

It uses to happen that way.
    I got my most desired sites that way. One day I have a PM, read it and somebody, usually some guy with whom I never before had interacted with, itīs offering me something for free. Amazing.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Is hard to find! i know it is unique bcause have seen others and this is the top with what i read-hear, speeds-pre-ect. Just sucks that invites are suppose to be free and this n others that charge $ for a invite members try to up it crazy, by asking for more money to invite more people.? find me i will not req, hope a good user can offer it free? That is a keeper if aquired! trading isnt a option for me either!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    in case you don't know, invites at SCT have a "money" cost.
    So actually asking for a free invite, with one month at this forum, won't get you far.

besides, you didn't give any reason in your request that made ScT be unique for you, and for the criteria u used, i can think of a handful of trackers that meet those requirements.

ScT is nearly impossible to get it by request, only if some member really really really really likes you.
    So build your presence around here, and don't ask more for it. That won't help with certain trackers, ScT being one of them.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yes pone is right....
    ill wait here untill a good user give it for free

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    dont wait for it
    work for it
    help members be active make some giveaways
    then wait for it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yes bro.wait another 1 week.im making a huge giveaway!!!!!
    1 week... hehehehe...
    oh man, u are so new around here... took me around 10 months to get to SCT (though i didn't give a shit looking for it, i had TL, revTT and some others more, so it wasn't on my priority list at all).

now seriously, if you are in a hurry, you only have two choices:

1. trade like feck (severe risks on this choice, but a viable one)
    2. buy the invite from some SCT user that you KNOW, preferentially. (money... to use a piracy site...)

no one will invite you just cuz u made a few giveaways, and if you have nothing valuable to offer them back (and this includes trust). These, i'm afraid, are the only options left to someone at your position.
    Yes, there are many quite nice members here, but what distinguishes you from the other 1 million users begging for sct axx ? build their confidence... yes, it takes a looooot of time, and you seem not willing to wait.

Don't take me for rude, it's the just the way things work around here.

EDIT: btw, i saw your giveaway thread... most are accounts. oh man, that's a no-no, remove those ASAP or no one will trust you ever again.
    And a lot of rep points are not going to help you get to Sct. Actually, they might work against you.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-06-2008 at 06:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabolo.ur advices are very importon to me.thanks again bro.....
    Last edited by mshassy; 02-06-2008 at 06:34 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast