Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: torrentleech invite

Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you have talked to staff there, and they agree you were deleted for no reason, why won't they give you a new account?

TL is open again for registrations, as they are now allowing invites after a very long time of not offering them. So if there is space for new members, and you are an old member with an account deleted for no reason, why won't staff give you one of the many available slots?

Cheers!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by artsluver View Post
    If you have talked to staff there, and they agree you were deleted for no reason, why won't they give you a new account?

TL is open again for registrations, as they are now allowing invites after a very long time of not offering them. So if there is space for new members, and you are an old member with an account deleted for no reason, why won't staff give you one of the many available slots?

Cheers!
    i am waiting to hear back from admin so we see what happems, but i spoke with some mods but there is no record of my account so they assume the system deleted it - ill have to speak to admin to try find some more details. thanks 4 the reply

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Staff should help you out...

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12