Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+1 August 2003 - 11:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 1 August 2003 - 11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WeeMouse@1 August 2003 - 10:43

I would go back to the 80s with Jonno so he could show me how to be really cool&#33;

B)
    Awwww, that&#39;s twice I sadi that to you today

You already cool B)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]

You cool too - you gots a leather jacket&#33;

I had one when i was 3...a true child of the 80s, so i am&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Dragonlord@1 August 2003 - 10:47

What you said "Look around now, people all where the same thing, all have pretty much the same hair " Can be said about the 80&#39;s to everyone copied I mean look at Glam what your talking about everyone copied it. You were either Glam or Thrash or a Prep. Everyone back in the 80&#39;s had big hair or long hair. I fail to see how everyone in the 80&#39;s was so Independant and didnt copy anyone.
    No, Take a look back, everybody had their own style B) You&#39;re right in saying about the groups of style, but everybody tried harder and hareder to out do each other with over the top fashion and hair, that is until the shell suit

I don&#39;t mean everyone looks the same now, I just meant there is&#39;nt much flare anymore

And @Weemouse........I got 3 leather jackets and a pair of leather jeans B)
    And yes you are you are a true 80&#39;s kid, we said kid back then, when Irn Bru was Iron Brew

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2003 - 11:36
    Sorry mate

Of course I am, me thinking of her morn til night (and sometimes thru the night &nbsp; but don&#39;t tell her )&nbsp; I can just see it now, the dentist is like "open wide" and Lilmiss is like "whack" pokey stick &nbsp; &nbsp;

As for your thread............back on topic, what ya mean disarster &nbsp; So what did you where ZC, I know you were there

It was style and individuality B)

I also want to go forward 2 or 300 years just to see whats going on, see if the human race has achieved peace or if we have destroyed each other

Jonno B)
    I acually told her you and I would assist her with Pokey stick duties if her dentist stepped out-a-line

What did I wear in the eighties....I can&#39;t remember what I had on yesterday&#33;&#33;&#33;

I had my fair share of tie pins, day glo socks, zippy jeans, farah trousers etc etc though. What about your stylish self? Oh and I wanted a big shoulder style miami vice suit, complete with the no socks look

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2003 - 10:52
    No, Take a look back, everybody had their own style B) You&#39;re right in saying about the groups of style, but everybody tried harder and hareder to out do each other with over the top fashion and hair, that is until the shell suit

I don&#39;t mean everyone looks the same now, I just meant there is&#39;nt much flare anymore

And @Weemouse........just incase you missed it, You already Cool B)

Jonno B)
    Are you trying to tell me short spiked bleach blonde hair and American Eagle clothes isnt enough flare?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    And @Weemouse........just incase you missed it, You already Cool&nbsp;
    Eeh&#33; B)

So are we going back to the 80s or what?

Oooh we can go and see me being born&#33;&#33;&#33;

*WeeMouse sets the time machine.......

Thursday Nov 28th
    Glasgow
    Queen mother maternity hospital

C&#39;mon let&#39;s go&#33; it&#39;ll really freak my mum out&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@1 August 2003 - 11:56
    And @Weemouse........just incase you missed it, You already Cool
    Eeh&#33; B)

So are we going back to the 80s or what?

Oooh we can go and see me being born&#33;&#33;&#33;

*WeeMouse sets the time machine.......

Thursday Nov 28th
    Glasgow
    Queen mother maternity hospital

C&#39;mon let&#39;s go&#33; it&#39;ll really freak my mum out&#33;
    ehm....I&#39;ll be out in the lobby smokin a cigar with Jonno, me no wanna see the business end&#39; of things

7. Lounge   -   #37
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@1 August 2003 - 10:53

I had my fair share of tie pins, day glo socks, zippy jeans, farah trousers etc etc though. What about your stylish self?
    Jesus, sorry ZC, I&#39;ve thrown your thread way off

What did I wear??..........I done the leather jacket (red one).........Denim jacket with loads of Iron Maiden patches (found it the other day B) , still fits, just can&#39;t do it up ).........I also done the red and white trainers thing and stone wash jeans B) .......I tried it all, even done the shellsuit for a while (there goes my cool rep)
    And I always had teardrop mirror shades on B) And frequently carried a Ghetto Blaster B) (remember that? )

Jonno B)

@Weemouse.....Awwwwwww, wittle weemouse all covered in goo

@ZC.......Nah mate we could get p*ssed and do the 80&#39;s dust and it would be hysterical.........oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH WEEMOUSE
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #38

You can join my dad in the pub&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    The 1980s really aren&#39;t as exciting as people seem to remember them.

Edit: I&#39;m guessing you weren&#39;t old enough to be a yuppie then, JONNO, if you don&#39;t think everyone was concerned about money.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+1 August 2003 - 12:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 1 August 2003 - 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@1 August 2003 - 10:53

I had my fair share of tie pins, day glo socks, zippy jeans, farah trousers etc etc though. What about your stylish self?
    Jesus, sorry ZC, I&#39;ve thrown your thread way off

What did I wear??..........I done the leather jacket (red one).........Denim jacket with loads of Iron Maiden patches (found it the other day B) , still fits, just can&#39;t do it up ).........I also done the red and white trainers thing and stone wash jeans B) .......I tried it all, even done the shellsuit for a while (there goes my cool rep)
    And I always had teardrop mirror shades on B) And frequently carried a Ghetto Blaster B) (remember that? )

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Ah forget the thread mate, we&#39;ve hijacked everybody elses so we might as well do it ot mine now . Yeah I had the stonewash drainpipe jeans too, ghetto blaster...with 400 batteries that played for 2 minutes before you had to change them.....oh and ehm...might have had a shellsuit

p.s. hiya WeeMouse, haven&#39;t seen you around in a while

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast