Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do not trade anything for rapidshare accounts

titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks for info man

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    You are violation trackers rules by trading... the other part is not violating any RS rules...

the one trading invites/accounts is on the wrong side... the one offering RS accounts is just smart... and maybe admin on somesites?

(some tracker staff is used to scam invite sellers on ebay in the same way... no surprise if they do it on here too )
    sounds like you've done this before. you are probably pretty good it.

although i do understand your point, i dont see it as a valid justification for ripping somebody off....but then again, is there really such a thing?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you broke the tracker rules by trading, and you don't see how some one wasn't justified in not following your trading rules? How ironic 0_o

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lol @ lectures

i am sure he already knows invites/ account are not to be traded

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    You are violation trackers rules by trading... the other part is not violating any RS rules...

the one trading invites/accounts is on the wrong side... the one offering RS accounts is just smart... and maybe admin on somesites?

(some tracker staff is used to scam invite sellers on ebay in the same way... no surprise if they do it on here too )

although i do understand your point, i dont see it as a valid justification for ripping somebody off....but then again, is there really such a thing?
    never done that, I'm not the kind of person

but yes... some ppl buy invites on ebay, pay with paypal, receive the invite, get the inviter banned from the site and ask paypal the money back becouse the invitation link is not working (and the inviter no more a site user ) result: no money spent, trader banned

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

never done that, I'm not the kind of person

but yes... some ppl buy invites on ebay, pay with paypal, receive the invite, get the inviter banned from the site and ask paypal the money back becouse the invitation link is not working (and the inviter no more a site user ) result: no money spent, trader banned
    This a doc movie about the trader life from the begining untill he die

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    lol @ lectures

i am sure he already knows invites/ account are not to be traded
    right!

this is just a fair warning to people who aren't aware of how risky it is to trade for an rs.com account.

i really dont give a shit if people think trading is bad. i do it and i like it and it has fared well for me in the past...and even this time it really wasn't that big of a deal. i just want other people to know the possible outcome.

in all honesty...we have a subforum which is driven by the value of invites (the word value denotes worth in barter). yes, there are giveaway threads but i would say the bulk of the posts in the invite section are people looking for some sort of trade.

people against trading seem the be the minority

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i learned the hard way that a rapidshare.com account can easily be retrieved by the original owner and lost an invite to a level 5 tracker as a result
    It's an invite, why do you care? Not like you lost your ACCOUNT. Anyway, keep an eye on your invitee's account and if you think they are cheating or something, notify a mod.
    o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    ahaha

it's always funny seeing traders getting scammed
    So do u think non traders also get scammed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12