Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: [req] Ftn - Scl - Its [req]

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TriviuM View Post
    how many members do you know that have given away such amazing invites and accounts, and requested so little in return.
    Quite a few actually, loads before you and many will after you, 5 months here does not make you an expert, and you still have a lot to learn.

When sysops read your thread title, none of them will invite you, and when you begin to have an understanding of why, then you will be more successful in future requests. And sysops have the power to say yay or nay to your request more so than their members.

Learn to be humble, to have a sense of humility and to appreciate what you have, you may then be invited to other places without having to resort to open requests for multiple trackers.

Good luck, and above all, have fun.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    how many members do you know that have given away such amazing invites and accounts, and requested so little in return.
    Quite a few actually, loads before you and many will after you, 5 months here does not make you an expert, and you still have a lot to learn.

When sysops read your thread title, none of them will invite you, and when you begin to have an understanding of why, then you will be more successful in future requests. And sysops have the power to say yay or nay to your request more so than their members.

Learn to be humble, to have a sense of humility and to appreciate what you have, you may then be invited to other places without having to resort to open requests for multiple trackers.

perfectly put SgtMajor.
    Trivium, no one here is in a position to judge your intentions including myself. but in any case, there are quite a few people here who have benefited because of you and that does make you a good member. take the advice from the above post and you should do just fine

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    to start off i would not have to time nor place in a public thread to explain what a rare tracker means to me. with every aspect of the site is not taken for granted nor abused. if anyone was to offer me an invite i wouldnt hesitate in telling that person how much it ment to me personally. i am a trusted and genuine member and the last time i checked it wasnt a crime to be generous, but it feels like im being attacked and accused of unlawful conduct because of my generosity in helping those ppl who are a position of wanting trackers where i once was. i was helped out by alot off very kind ppl to get to where i am now, and i feel the need to help those in the same situation as i was. i didnt realise i would get attacked as i am for being so kind to a great community.

yeah fair enough bragging about givaways isnt a good thing but when i think about the amount of ppl i have helped out with decent invites it makes me happy to know that my extensive dedication to helping others is greatly beneficial

anyone considering giving me an invite please pm me and i can truley express my feelings for my request.

thanks

Trivium
    ________

=

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Listen to the Sarge , he knows what he is talking about. Either way i would remove the banners about your giveaways, just a suggestion ultimately its up to you. Either way I did a little research into some of the people you have dealt with and I came across some very negative things. I was considering your request before but I honestly now can say that I wouldnt want you on my invite tree

Jon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    to start off i would not have to time nor place in a public thread to explain what a rare tracker means to me. with every aspect of the site is not taken for granted nor abused. if anyone was to offer me an invite i wouldnt hesitate in telling that person how much it ment to me personally. i am a trusted and genuine member and the last time i checked it wasnt a crime to be generous, but it feels like im being attacked and accused of unlawful conduct because of my generosity in helping those ppl who are a position of wanting trackers where i once was. i was helped out by alot off very kind ppl to get to where i am now, and i feel the need to help those in the same situation as i was. i didnt realise i would get attacked as i am for being so kind to a great community.
    You should always give without expectation of grace or favour in return, that is what makes a trusted & genuine member, whereas you keep going on about how much you have given, I say again, it's not about what you give, it's about who you are.

I'll give you another hint, you still see nothing wrong in asking for 3 trackers in one post?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    no i dont as i would not recieve any of them if i didnt ask
    ________

=

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well what Sarge means is, its sending the message you want them to have them and not because you truly want/need them. Whether that's true or not, thats the message that sysops and other people with invites gets.

Take Brandon for example. He doesn't have invites but I'd bet he has the ability to create accounts. If he saw this post of FTN or iTS, OR ScL, why should he fill your request over someone who really and truly expresses why they want FTN (and only FTN)?

I'm not saying you did wrong, it just doesn't look good. And the fact that you manifested 7 ScT invites and 9 NB invites to give says to me dupe accounts.

Not accusing, but that's what it looks like.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Aye, I think Kyl3KK put it in better words than I did.
    Kindness goes a long way!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    ZurdO's Avatar . Life Sucks . BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Good Luck M8 ..
    I think that U deserve to Get what U want

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Right to put all your minds at rest i recieved and SCL invite from a former FST member who shall remain Anon has kindly inivted me.

so this is closed thanks dude

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456