Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: wats so great about czone?

KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    un.cineva: woow u`re still mad we fu**ed up your secret huh? It is sad to believe Bitt is amongst the biggest RO trackers, such as sfz, rsr, tbits, cz, iplay etc. Anyhow this is not the best place to talk about it. Everyone proved you are thefts Thousands of stolen torrents, and let`s not talk about peers.

You want proofs? I have thousands of them. You want to make it public? Sure not. They`re on t.ro.

You said you have a mega-secret? haha. That makes me laugh. You dare to accuse us of stealing? Do you believe we are morons like you? No. Explain where is that god damn bot on czone and I will delete my account the next second.

You should jump on that window pal. You are stealing all the torrents and peers from scc, sct and tbytes. Without that bot, your bitt uber tracker = 0.

plsdiektnxbye

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    JUSTAGUY's Avatar TORRENT P2P BT Rep: +5
    nothing
    UTORRENT ABUSER

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    un.cineva: woow u`re still mad we fu**ed up your secret huh? It is sad to believe Bitt is amongst the biggest RO trackers, such as sfz, rsr, tbits, cz, iplay etc. Anyhow this is not the best place to talk about it. Everyone proved you are thefts Thousands of stolen torrents, and let`s not talk about peers.

You want proofs? I have thousands of them. You want to make it public? Sure not. They`re on t.ro.

You said you have a mega-secret? haha. That makes me laugh. You dare to accuse us of stealing? Do you believe we are morons like you? No. Explain where is that god damn bot on czone and I will delete my account the next second.

You should jump on that window pal. You are stealing all the torrents and peers from scc, sct and tbytes. Without that bot, your bitt uber tracker = 0.

plsdiektnxbye
    Kraven, sit & behave!

You accused bittorrents (not "us", because i'm not a member of any romanian staff) of stealing. Also, you made a presentation for scenefz.net right here, on filesharingtalk. Would you like to open with notepad the .torrent file of The.Inner.Life.of.Martin.Frost.LIMITED.NTSC.DVDR-EMERALD downloaded from sfz? Please, copy& paste the last line of that text. Thanks. And examples may continue all the day...

Who's lame now? The thieves are you, "pal", not bittorrents. I don't think i shall say who is guilty in "banning-romania project" on scc because you already know. But eventually i'll say who, just to see the other reactions of you. May you delete you account now? 'Course not, elite-admin
    Last edited by un.cineva; 02-22-2008 at 10:16 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    boloni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It is just all-in-one torrent site . nothing special

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    my god, ro users stealing from each other and from TL/ScT/SCC then receiving mas-ban. I never would've guessed. I'm shocked

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234