no invites at sites would be a good thing
    UTORRENT ABUSER

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    /me smacks forehead...Fuggin' cat...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    haha come on guys someone had to do it, everyone was pouting and crying about stuff.

I saw an opportunity and took it ;-)

@ Artemis:

Lol you are the only person who spammed the thread so far! I knew youd come through :-P

@Grimms

Cmon man you had to know that Im only serious like 1% of the time while im on this forum :-D

@DKre8ive1

Sucker :-P but ya im here to stay for a while

@Zaxx

muhaha cmon man, how else would I recruit for that one certain tracker as this is the only place i really call home outside of irc and forums for my 3 favorite trackers.

@JUSTAGUY

I actually was serious about that part...invites are perm closed at 3 sites by the end of the week...youll know if you are on the site. I dont want to get yelled at for spoiling the surprise by the sysops of the sites...but a train is coming.

It has nothing to do with the change in rules...it just is coincidence.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i knew you liked us too much to leave hahaha, but that was pretty convincing in fact

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Cmon man you had to know that Im only serious like 1% of the time while im on this forum :-D
    I hadn't realised it was as much as that.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i knew you liked us too much to leave hahaha, but that was pretty convincing in fact
    I was like 50% serious in the post...I started it at first serious...then was like "wait a minute, this could turn into a hilarious prank...im doing it."

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    I hadn't realised it was as much as that.
    Well technically if you go by post count, it would be like .00001% But Im like the IRS, we only round up.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-21-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Has begun...SCC just pulled invites from all 'user' class members..

"Some of you might have noticed that your invites got removed. This only applies to the class "Scene User". All of the classes above received 2 invites, including staff."
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hey it's only file sharing guys, enjoy it and have fun with, don't kill yourself over it, hehe.

If little spammer/scammers/cryers/beggars come running, well just give them the boot and be done with it, end of story.

Don't let my post count fool ya, I've been pirating since the day the Net started, and believe me it's nothing to go getting your panties in a twist over.

PEACE

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Post counts don't mean shit! It's your integrity, knowledge, and what you bring to the table, it does help to be a little active though. I rather see someone with like 50 great posts then someone with 500 posts of pure bullshit. Damn does that mean i'm a bullshitter then? Sorry....But in all seriousness, there are some members who enjoy reading, lurking, and adding their two sense, when they bring it upon their self to do so(When they feel it's needed). Then there are members like me who say what i feel no matter what(Of course within the Fst rules, as much as possible). Makes me no better then someone who lurks. I'm a member of other forums where i don't post as much as i do on here, but do lurk, and soak up all the good wealth of information.
    Last edited by grimms; 02-21-2008 at 04:29 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Post counts don't mean shit! It's your integrity, knowledge, and what you bring to the table, it does help to be a little active though. I rather see someone with like 50 great posts then someone with 500 posts of pure bullshit. Damn does that mean i'm a bullshitter then? Sorry....But in all seriousness, there are some members who enjoy reading, lurking, and adding their two sense, when they bring it upon their self to do so(When they feel it's needed). Then there are members like me who say what i feel no matter what(Of course within the Fst rules, as much as possible). Makes me no better then someone who lurks. I'm a member of other forums where i don't post as much as i do on here, but do lurk, and soak up all the good wealth of information.
    yeah i agree, there are some people who post the most annoying shit ever, or else they will just repeat what the person 2 posts above them said (ie when someone asks if a tracker is down, then someone answers them, then 5 more people say the same thing, and finally 2 days later some f-in idiot brings the thread back up saying the tracker is working..)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast