Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give Away (not invites ;)

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Eslip pm me, ill have it done for u in an hour

Offer still stands so dont be shy
    Last edited by jonny81985; 02-23-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    la vivaaaa BT Rep: +1
    posting this he can see passkey's after dont cry here i need contact with the "staff" my account is disabled etc.. dont trust anyoneeee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I can vouch for jonny81985 also, he is a stand up guy. I've gotta pack and move this weekend or I may have tried my luck

If you are still interested in reducing the cost of your box, let me know (Im broke this week, but wont be next week)

*edit I can see why people are hesitant to trust, yes he will see your passkey, yes if he wanted he could download from your account in the future and get your ass banned. If you dont trust him.....dont

He doesnt need your accounts though (he has his own)
    Last edited by That1Guy; 02-23-2008 at 04:13 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i vouch for jonny81985 he is trusted also but i dont advice any trader to ask for this seedbox

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    I can vouch for jonny81985 also, he is a stand up guy. Im gotta pack and move this weekend or I may have tried my luck

If you are still interested in reducing the cost of your box, let me know (Im broke this week, but wont be next week)

*edit I can see why people are hesitant to trust, yes he will see your passkey, yes if he wanted he could download from your account in the future and get your ass banned. If you dont trust him.....dont

He doesnt need your accounts though (he has his own)
    Hey thanks man really appreciate it. PM when your done moving. If you need some buffers just let me know and dont worry about money i got ya

To the other guy that implied I am trying to steal accounts, Honestly you dont know me at all. the people who do know i would never do anyhting like that. Anyways I dont need to steal any accounts I already have everything I am looking for thats open right now.

Its up to you guys whether you want to trust me or not I'm just trying to help out and boost the morale around here after this crzy week so far.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i vouch for jonny81985 he is trusted also but i dont advice any trader to ask for this seedbox
    Good ol' supper . You make a good point. I wont buffer anyone's account to make worth more
    Last edited by jonny81985; 02-23-2008 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    elboymaster's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Thanks jon,you are realy nice guy,help people here on fst.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."
    If this makes me eligible

Waiting for a Waffle InviteAnyone?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh View Post
    Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."
    If this makes me eligible
    Alright it did make me crack a laugh, PM me and let me know what site your you need and Ill let you know .

PS from now on jokes copied and pasted from a website are inelegible

also im goin to bed and tommrow i work till late afternoon, so i am not ignoring this thread ill just be back on 18 hours from now .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey thanks man really appreciate it. PM when your done moving. If you need some buffers just let me know and dont worry about money i got ya
    Cool man, all I really need buffered is my BMTV, which I know you are also. But if we can be certain both of our accounts will be safe, (I have heard their staff is strict) Ill definately take you up on that. (dont need anything huge, my home connection isnt horrible) Although my BMTV ratio is under 1 right now (not too bad though)

Anyway, I should be all moved and somewhat settled early this next week, Ill hit you up or find you in irc.

Thanks,
    That1Guy
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Cool man, all I really need buffered is my BMTV, which I know you are also. But if we can be certain both of our accounts will be safe, (I have heard their staff is strict) Ill definately take you up on that. (dont need anything huge, my home connection isnt horrible) Although my BMTV ratio is under 1 right now (not too bad though)

Anyway, I should be all moved and somewhat settled early this next week, Ill hit you up or find you in irc.

Thanks,
    That1Guy
    Absolutely man, Im sure there wont be a prob as long as we let them know . Just get back to me when your ready

Jon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast