Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private DC hubs

thewho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i saw once on searches but never entered to see the stuff

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    try to get 100G music and then learn to share it.....

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Also, what are benefits of private hubs ? Except for security which is not important for me since my country doesn't obey those laws.
    even though security might be the biggest reason for many to use private hubs instead of publics, but there are other reasons than security.. content for example, on public hubs you tend to find a hell of a lot of junk share, whereas in good private hubs the shares are clean and follow scene rules..

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    even though security might be the biggest reason for many to use private hubs instead of publics, but there are other reasons than security.. content for example, on public hubs you tend to find a hell of a lot of junk share, whereas in good private hubs the shares are clean and follow scene rules..
    also private hubs encourage bigger shares so there is generally a good chance of finding older / "rare" releases, also most of them have fast dump-users who help spread new releases.

where bittorrent might be great for releases from a week ago, private dchubs let you find stuff released two, or ten, years ago.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    DC++ are slow when it comes to scene releases. They are at the bottom of the release-pyramide and therefore I don't like to use them often for 0-day releases.

For older, rarer stuff there are a bunch of dedicated private hubs with content that is rarely found elsewhere.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    slsk beats dc++ in every round, when it comes to music
    TCS Byatch in training

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    lolapa's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, they exist. And i got mine of a friend

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    DC is old thats how i got into torrents. But there are still SOME good hubs other then that your better off with torrents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12