Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Newsgroups vs high level trackers

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I prefer torrent sites. Theyre free and have their own community.

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    high level tracker
    why cause it free
    and you can meet alot of
    new people every day

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    private trackers. free and fast.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    point of piracy--->you don't have to pay for anything except your monthly internet bill.

Any pay-for service defies that. Anybody who uses those services are not true pirates
    What a Catch-22, walking contradiction that babble is.

If you want to be a true pirate go rape the high seas and pillage and plunder anything in your path (Blockbuster maybe?)... but be aware that even with that there is out of pocket expense. LOL!

Look the truth of the matter is Usenet is superior and will be for the foreseeable future.

*No Ratio to worry about
    *No worry's about gaining an invite into the hottest shit this side of the Big D just to nab that one flick you are after.
    *No worrying about keeping up with the multiple sites you have in your bookmarks so you are not booted for inactivity.
    *No worrying about IPfilters (nuff said)
    *As far as the community argument goes, have any of you that think you have the Ace of Spades ever even checked the many discussions groups? I mean there are thousands on every topic you can think of.
    *On most high level trackers you need a seedbox which is much more costly per-month than a Usenet subscription, if you say it is not more costly per-month my guess is that you are sharing your box with more than a few people. Either way kinda defeats your whole "it is free no need to pay for anything but my ISP argument" .

My 2 Cents

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Some people just need a community to rub their "e-penis" for them to make it all worth it to them.

Myself, I can live without any drama or ass kissing.
    I get my stuff first, FAST, securely - and most importantly, I have piece of mind in knowing I am totally safe no matter what I do. If I have to shell out a few bucks, so be it. I'd rather give out a few bucks than kiss ass and have to worry about watching my ass so that I don't get sued.
    Last edited by Broken; 09-30-2008 at 04:38 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    It's hard to pin point which network get pre faster depends on the uploader.

Usenet/Torrents for me.

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquill View Post
    I prefer Torrents, Usenet is no fun is just simply downloading. With a high level torrent site, a great community is also present. Also I seem to get the same speeds in torrents as Usenet.
    I agree with u
    I agree with u

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678