Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AOM open but -a mistake. new account will be deleted

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North View Post
    Now i wonder, since stoi said that about some "Hacker", got in the sysop acc, is this one of does attacks ?
    Because if it, and if you signup with some nick and pass like another trackers, better change some passīs over does.
    But if not, if its just problems on the server, or on the "db", its ok.
    Because i think if it not one of does two, its a hell of a stupid joke, i singup and one friend of mine, and now bolth acc gone "Pufff..."
    But i still made one download ...
    this isn't any hacker stuff neither it is a joke

they had similar case about 1-2 month ago, the tracker was set to open sign up, someone posted here, bunch of people signed up....and within a hrs or even less they purged all accounts.

Give up your hopes people

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon0 View Post
    mine is gone too. fuck aom stupid cock suckers.

Mine got deleted as well
    Me 2

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    hi guys, this is jacqueline from aom.

im very sorry about the error we had last wednessday. our doors were wide open for a few hours and more than 500 members managed to sign up. as many of you know we have a very strict invite system. about 80-90% of the members who ask for a membership are declined. it was never our intention to give members the idea that they would be able to get in so easily. so i appologize for the inconvience.

we prefer to stay a small quality site than to be a huge site. and about the passwords... even if i would want to know what the passwords of the members who signed up were, i couldnt know. all the passwords are encrypted. so.. again im very sorry for all the inconvience. perhaps ill see the true and experienced magians of you on aom one day.

cheers jacqueline
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 03-07-2008 at 09:02 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I posted this thread, what do i get?. lol.joking

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    0.1 $
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    They never get tired of this

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    now you leave me no other choice than to wave my magic wand and make all the passwords disappear again

if you are as good in magic as you are in decrypting codes, you are welcome to contact me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    thanks for explaining

i am afraid that the biggest thread is the not-so-smart-users.. the ones who take the same password for each and every site. the internet is filled with phishing sites so chances are huge that they might get caught 1 day. so lets hope this discussoin makes them think about that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Jacqueline plz don't go out of the specific subject of this thread.

About this thing, I personally think AOM admins opened signup on purpose so tat people who r not on the tracker can get a quick overview, or u can call it a quick tour, before they get banned the next day. So outsiders can get a glance of what AOM really is from the inside. This is not really a publicity but more like a better awareness for those who r curious about AOM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast