Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iTS Help needed

I'm not sure what world you live in, site staff don't sit on FST 24/7 waiting for you to have a problem so they can solve it. Now if you paid for a membership having those expectations wouldn't be unrealistic but you don't so be patient and he'll get to you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by briand5379; 02-28-2008 at 02:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm pretty sure reading your PMs is difficult if the server won't let you access the site...but whatevs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    I'm not sure what world you live in, site staff don't sit on FST 24/7 waiting for you to have a problem so they can solve it. Now if you paid for a membership having those expectations wouldn't be unrealistic but you don't so be patient and he'll get to you as soon as possible.
    it was 2-3 days ago when i've sent the message, i didn't blame them or anything just stated the facts so sit quiet please and stay out of this thread with this attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I'm pretty sure reading your PMs is difficult if the server won't let you access the site...but whatevs.
    talking about PMs here @ FST but whatevs.
    Last edited by monk3y; 02-28-2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That was not clear at all. LOL

Good luck bro hope you get that worked out because it is a great tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post
    it was 2-3 days ago when i've sent the message, i didn't blame them or anything just stated the facts so sit quiet please and stay out of this thread with this attitude.

talking about PMs here @ FST but whatevs.
    Ya for some reason I didnt get your pm here until about 20 minutes ago

idk how that happened.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That was not clear at all. LOL

Good luck bro hope you get that worked out because it is a great tracker.
    ok sorry for not being clear thanks for the good luck, it is a great site.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    You were the one having attitude towards iTS staff. Acting like they didn't respond to you fast enough. I'm simply stating the realistic dealings that staff have other things on their plate then FST. Yes it would have helped me better understand your position if you would have said you've been trying for 2-3 days however you made it sound like it was a matter of min. If you would have used the support channel I'm willing to bet the matter would have been dealt with in a matter of hours.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Hey, no harm done. I was hoping I had something more to tell you before I replied, that's all. We are in the process of moving. All will be fine very soon. Enough said.

kthxbai.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12