You're all queer

2. Lounge   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Consider manker
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    So, he's queer then?

Or what?
    He's posted he likes bewbs; didn't say man-type or.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Nice chap, MagicNackers.
    Wasn't there some mass debate as to his sexuality?
    He was a good cook and used to bang on about interior design. Some suspected he was also good with colours.

He used to say 'partner' instead of 'missus'. I mean, I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything but it's likely that aids has claimed another victim
    You are more curious than I.

Odd that we haven't an accepted way of asking such questions.

Some prefer privacy, whereas others wear it on their sleeve.

The interweb seems to inhibit any open expression of alternate sexuality...or is it that, given the inherent privacy afforded one's appearance, the default anonymity somehow adheres?

In any case, it has always been apparent MN desired to hold some aspects of his life very close, but not in any effort to be mysterious, I don't think.

Consider manker:

We've seen his sox, his fancy trash bin, his pink car-hat, and he has intimated his fascination with his lesbian neighbors (which fascination drove them away, as I recall).

He has no personal discretion whatsoever.
    Did you fancy him or something.

Ehhh, I used to jibe him about being good with colours, interior design and stuffs. I imagine that this thread would be the one he reads if he chances upon the forum.

Bet he laughs
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    So, he's queer then?

Or what?
    He's posted he likes bewbs; didn't say man-type or.
    That's not much of a choice. Bitch tits like what Busyman has or a full-stop.

If I had to go without one, I would choose to forsake the full-stop. I could sustitute it for an exclamation mark, a question mark ... a whole myriad of punctuation comes to mind - and if they fail me, I can always fall back on a smiley

Busyman's bitch tits, en revanche, have provided me with much amusement over the years. I'd hate for them to disappear into a pectoral.
    Last edited by manker; 03-01-2008 at 01:42 AM. Reason: gypo
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

You are more curious than I.

Odd that we haven't an accepted way of asking such questions.

Some prefer privacy, whereas others wear it on their sleeve.

The interweb seems to inhibit any open expression of alternate sexuality...or is it that, given the inherent privacy afforded one's appearance, the default anonymity somehow adheres?

In any case, it has always been apparent MN desired to hold some aspects of his life very close, but not in any effort to be mysterious, I don't think.

Consider manker:

We've seen his sox, his fancy trash bin, his pink car-hat, and he has intimated his fascination with his lesbian neighbors (which fascination drove them away, as I recall).

He has no personal discretion whatsoever.
    Did you fancy him or something.

Ehhh, I used to jibe him about being good with colours, interior design and stuffs. I imagine that this thread would be the one he reads if he chances upon the forum.

Bet he laughs
    Yeah.

I think he'll be alright with it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12